2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I know that.  But it’s fair to say that the Texans coaching really hurt them badly. Titans won’t do that 

No, Vrabel won't beat himself.  For sure.  But we know the Chiefs aren't going to lay down if they fall behind, like the Ravens did.  That's crucial against a run-first team like the Titans, who play well with a lead.

Also, the KC D is kind of sneaky good.  Really interested to see how they do against Henry.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

No, Vrabel won't beat himself.  For sure.  But we know the Chiefs aren't going to lay down if they fall behind, like the Ravens did.  That's crucial against a run-first team like the Titans, who play well with a lead.

Never said the Chiefs were gonna lay down.  I’m fact the moment they went for it on 4th and 4 I knew that was gonna at least cost them the lead if not the game 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

This site amazes with me Watson.  You all yelled at me that he was 3rd RD pick bust and now he’s lighting the league on fire showing he’s an absolutely incredible athlete who can throw, run, win, is clutch and elite player but you all still hate.  Lol

oh well, time will prove me right yet again...

You were certainly a great lieutenant in the Deshaun army, with @dbatesman leading the charge.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also, the KC D is kind of sneaky good.  

Tennessee bested KC this year in the regular season 35-32. 

Lets see how it goes. KC will probably win tho.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

This site amazes with me Watson.  You all yelled at me that he was 3rd RD pick bust and now he’s lighting the league on fire showing he’s an absolutely incredible athlete who can throw, run, win, is clutch and elite player but you all still hate.  Lol

oh well, time will prove me right yet again...

How the weather up there? It been hot as hell the last few days. As well as windy. The surfers are out

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

They are both 2 of the best athletes to ever play the position.   Mahomes is better but that doesn’t take away Watson’s greatness.  Like I said earlier, we are watching the early stages of Brady/Manning but this time it’s 2 all world generational talents and not 2 goofballs. 

Not quite. 

Mahomes and Watson are on different levels. 

Mahomes is a top 2 QB in the league for the next decade if he stays healthy. As has already been correctly noted, Watson isn’t currently a top 3 QB. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

aren't going to lay down if they fall behind, like the Ravens did.  That's crucial against a run-first team like the Titans, who play well with a lead.

wouldnt say they LAID DOWN. they were unable to make the BIG PLAY. 

LJ doesnt amass 500 yds laying down. Its struggling and not being able get it done. 

King Henry ftmfw

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's why a game is 60 minutes, not 15.  If it was 15, Houston would have lost to Buffalo last week.

The Chiefs are so good they got down 24-0 and are still going to win with ease.  That's incredible.  The NFL has never seen a game quite like the one we're watching before.

Oilers Bills compares, but that one was so much better.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

More comparing their penchant for holding the ball too long and making magic on extended plays. Hence my comparison + good scrambling ability. 

A lot of his scrambling is Beca he he’s played behind a terrible OL with no running game but sure they both break tackles and make plays but Watson turns into an elite runner.

• Upvote 1

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

That mom in the commercial who growls "Go Bears" to her daughter would disagree. That's what its all about. Entertainment and happiness with family and friends. 

Most people get joy out of their team winning and are pissed when they spend their hard-earned money and time to watch a terrible product. 

If sports isn't that important and its all about time spent with family and friends, you don't need to spend a bunch of money to go to a game.  

Your perspective on sports in general is quite strange. 

18 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Maybe but I think the titans are a better matchup. Henry playing out of his mind and they have better defense and MUCH better coaching.  I mean KC has a high powered offense but OBrien is a moron.  He almost cost them the game last week and this week he did 

How did he cost them the game? Did he give up the 51 points or did the Houston defensive players?

Did he drop the passes the KC receivers did in the 1st quarter? Did he block the punt his team did? Did he get tackled a yard short on the fake punt?

His team had a 24-0 lead in the second quarter and blew it before halftime.

Explain to me how that's the HCs fault. 

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Oilers Bills compares, but that one was so much better.

Exactly.  The Chiefs made the 4th quarter boring because they put the game away so quickly.  41 points in 2 quarters, then they added 10 more in the 4th for good measure. 

I mean, holy crap.  How do you go down by 24 then still win by 20?  Unreal.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Not quite. 

Mahomes and Watson are on different levels. 

Mahomes is a top 2 QB in the league for the next decade if he stays healthy. As has already been correctly noted, Watson isn’t currently a top 3 QB. 

Again, Mahomes being great doesn’t take away from Watson’s greatness and I disagree.  If I’m starting a franchise today, it’s Mahomes and then Watson. 

• Upvote 2