2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That's probably one of the reasons he fell. Big 12 not known for NFL QBs in recent years (Bryce Petty for example)

If you go back and read my thread on him there is a million reasons with evidence why that should not have been even been an issue with Mahomes, stupid old rich men are blind in their old thinking, and can’t see through the BS, luckily for PMIII Andy Reid isn’t one of them he gave up the farm to go get him Bravo!

Just now, Lupz27 said:

If you go back and read my thread on him there is a million reasons with evidence why that should not have been even been an issue with Mahomes, stupid old rich men are blind in their old thinking, and can’t see through the BS, luckily for PMIII Andy Reid isn’t one of them he gave up the farm to go get him Bravo!

all day long and thrice on SUnday!

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Most people get joy out of their team winning and are pissed when they spend their hard-earned money and time to watch a terrible product. 

If sports isn't that important and its all about time spent with family and friends, you don't need to spend a bunch of money to go to a game.  

Your perspective on sports in general is quite strange. 

I agree on both points. And many a time I did not see Jets fans online celebrating that they won a game this year. That's depressing. 

And that's why I wouldn't go. Get friends in and watch it on TV. Better picture and experience at a cheaper cost. 

BTW this is not a "participation trophy" POV. Participation Trophy POV means that people think there are no losers which is stupid.

I acknowledge that there are winners and losers in sports but I just don't think it matters as much people make it out to be KInd of think this is what society has driven us to. Black and white views with instant hot takes

16 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

True?  5 minutes ago you said I make excuses, back track, etc lol. I’m confused ? 

It was sarcasm. I thought the "we were hanging right in there until they made it 42-14" comment would've tipped you off.

I guess not though. ?

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Tennessee bested KC this year in the regular season 35-32. 

Lets see how it goes. KC will probably win tho.

Tennessee has shown they have the capability to do the one thing that you need to do to beat a QB like Mahomes, keep him on the bench.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I am going back to Keto for a bit, need to drop some weight. Currently have a Grass Fed Bison and Bacon Cheeseburger casserole dish simmering on the stove. 

You MUST watch Game Changer on  Netflix.  Just for the information. Clearly it’s a sell job but eating meat IMO is becoming out of fashion. 

• Upvote 1