2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

You MUST watch Game Changer on  Netflix.  Just for the information. Clearly it’s a sell job but eating meat IMO is becoming out of fashion. 

If you want to burn 50lbs, there is no better way than eliminating any insulin elevation, especially if you are insulin resistant.  If you are already in peak physical condition, and you just need energy (calories) and fiber, fine. 

It's all PR, anyway, I suggest you watch some stuff from Dr. Jason Fung. Eating meat is going out of fashion for Political and other agenda driven reasons, not Human Physiology.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

Crimson: Thank you football gods, those evil Texans are crying in their beer tonight

Football Gods: You're welcome, anything else?

Crimson: Now that you ask, how about some Jets playoff games AT HOME

Football Gods: Patience little one, patience ...

The Jets playoff games I think are gonna happen soon.  I think those prayers will be answered I hope ? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I know we Jets fans converse about the what-ifs with Watson and Mahomes and it stings a bit.

My Bears fans family are practically suicidal that they took Trubisky over both in that same draft.  The Bears and their GM screwed it up worse than Maccagnan.

Well to be fair it’s been well known that Macc was only willing to pick one QB at 6 that year, and it was Trubisky, and he would have been the pick if he was there so we dodged a bullet there.

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've gotta come clean:

When Houston led 24-0, I didn't think KC was going to score 51 of the game's next 58 points.

And I'll come clean also.

I was kicking myself for taking KC in the first quarter.

Who saw that, or the following momentum swing coming?

But once it did, midway through the second quarter, you knew the Chiefs had this.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I was doing great 56 healthy,working a very physical job, playing competitive softball, volunteering for the local fire department and then I destroyed my back and sciatic nerve. Set me back a little but i'm going to get back to where I was even better, hopefully. 

Those firehouse poles are just meant for sliding down, not up and down, joe.

Feel better, bud.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

When you look at Andy Reid’s offenses over the years it hard to think of how anyone could call Adam Gase an offensive guru.  Reid really is the definition.  

I'll bet he comes up with schemes using pork rib tips and extra marbling.

Gase does the same but with coke wrappers.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

When you look at Andy Reid’s offenses over the years it hard to think of how anyone could call Adam Gase an offensive guru.  Reid really is the definition.  

This has nothing to do w/ my equivocal feelings about Gase.,

but...

McNabb, mature Alex Smith, Mahomes....

having a GOOD to GREAT Qb always helps.