BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Hypocrisy only rivaled by politicians at the highest levels.

"Gase can't win!" - Gase goes 6-2 over final 8.

"Gase is a bad QB coach" - Sam is Top 10 in the NFL over the second half of the season with the NFL's worst OLine and Bottom 5 WRs.

"Gase doesn't go deep to Robby as much as he should" - Gase trying to protect Sam Darnold with short passing game, still winning games while doing it, and avoiding SOJF's from using their next bullet point, "Gase got Darnold hurt!  Why is he calling 7-step drops and deep routes to Robby and Vyncint Smith?"

Some people can't change, man.  Look at this picture....

187-1870989_sunny-day-pictures-free-sunny-days.thumb.jpg.8e9319509b78188946c664dd7f22c8d5.jpg

Most people:  "What a beautiful day!  It's a great time to be outside."

SOJFs/Gase haters:  "Ugh! You see those clouds in the distance?  Storm coming.  We're f**ked!  Let's head inside."

Homers: “This is how I want it to be outside so I won’t look out the window or check the forecast. Further, I will burn all my rain and cold weather gear because why would I ever need those again since I believe it to be so nice outside? Only haters need umbrellas.”

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

You mean the same QB that came here and had the best season a Jets QB has ever had? 

We all know Fitz is fully capable of playing well. It’s just not sustainable. I’m not surprised at all those guys played well. 

Bwaaaahahahaha. This takes the absolute cake for Gase apologism.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Because all Drake has is more touches?  He was around 5 per in Miami.  Also played behind a highly paid HOF back, still got more touches than Gore.  Before that he played behind Ajayi 

Parker, do all WRs hit the ground running?  When Tannehill missed a lot of 2 seasons and one totally?  

The whole offense didn't suffer when the QB became Cutler or Osweiler?  

Reminds me of an employee I had a long time ago. He was late 2-3 days a week. Finally I told him if he was late again that month, we were letting him go. Later that very week he was. He said he was in a fender bender. Had a note from the other driver and everything to “prove” it. This was before smart phones so no photos. Wanted me to come see the damage to his car in the parking lot. I declined and fired him.

Maybe for this one day he had a valid excuse. But it was the trend that was the problem. He dug his own grave by being late for no good reason so many times and lost the benefit of any doubt.

Gase maybe has a valid excuse for one or two of these guys. Maybe. But the trend is pretty bloody damning.

• Post of the Week 1

56 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Doesn’t quite work here.  
Drake being the same runner just getting more carries isn’t an excuse for anyone.  Parker putting up worse numbers on Miami with Cutler and Osweiller as fill in QBs for the injured Tannehill isn’t an excuse for Gase. 

He may not work out.  These aren’t reasons why he won’t 

I am not flexible enough to play this kind of mental twister to arrive at the desired conclusion. Best way to turn a bust into a contributor is to get him away from Gase.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DRJETS said:

For real?  You are hilarious, not  only I did not got an apology but more double down from you after I demonstrate to you step by step, numbers that showed more yards more TD and less int per game before the fraud took over.  Keep believing anything you think is the truth, it will take you far in life.

Sad truth is society has elevated feelings over facts in basically every situation. It’s as if the Renaissance never happened. Challenging someone’s opinion has become “marginalizing their experience.” Once someone has shown to be “one of those,” I just walk away.

• Post of the Week 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company