BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

7 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

On, what, 14 attempts?

He was really mediocre against NE too.

Derrick Henry is a GROWN MAN and he turns it up at the end of the year like no other. Idk why, idk how. But there is why they just did what they did. 

Defense/Derrick Henry. As Jet fans you should all understand that formula works and it will forever work as long as the QB can make a few key throws.

Yet Somehow Mariota couldn’t. 

It is painfully obvious how Tannehill was holding back Gase. Thank god Gase got out from under him so now gases true greatness can flourish 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Tannehill has been nothing more than a game manager. Vrabel has basically organized a game plan much the same that Brian Schottenheimer used to organize for Mark Sanchez. It's specifically to be a fail safe and limit Tannehill needing to scan or go through progressions. In fact, I've yet to see Tannehill scan the field even once in two playoff games? They have all been timing routes. Plays designed specifically so the coverage cannot react in time.

That's NOT what we want for Sammy. Sammy is the real deal.

So you’re saying coaching makes a difference? 

7 hours ago, Philc1 said:

And what happened first half of this year when Mariota was his qb

Incredible how this minor detail is being deliberately and ignorantly overlooked. Any QB could do it. Yet somehow didn’t. We have clear before/after evidence 

8 hours ago, Jet Life said:

Agree. Still rooting for the Titans even though the Tannehill is elite crowd will continue to wet themselves all over the forum 

The argument is not that Tannehill is elite. It’s that he was garbage- under Gase. It’s Gase that’s garbage 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Tn has a RB that's on a record breaking tear. Scrawl said first ever to do 180+ in 3 straight games. Ever. Hes averaging what 6 YPC? This kinda of dominance is unheard of its carrying Tannenhill at the moment..

When he gets contained, and they need Tannenhill to makes plays, then we will see how much better Tannenhill has become. I suspect the anti-gasers wont like the results 

You just completely ignored the point the op made that I said was being ignored. Congrats for proving mine  

1 hour ago, CTM said:

What points?

What are you replying to ? 

3 minutes ago, naturalscience said:

This is the part i think that keeps getting overlooked. Out coached.

That is my concern with Gase.  I'm just not seeing the strategist with him. Now, of course, that doesn't mean he isn't or will not develop into one but his past records indicate it isn't there. 

Vrabel is doing a great job. Kudos to him.

Yes. That’s the point. People are misunderstanding that other posters are saying Tannehill is suddenly great. Vrabel has the same raw material to work with. He’s done more with it. Simple as that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

55 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Same raw material?

So in your opinion, after watching the last two Titans playoff games, Gase had the same chips to maneuver and to adjust as games go on in Miami as Vrabel has in Tenn?  Its just as easy to make adjustments, ones that work with almost no talent as it is with a team that has earned its spot in the AFCCG?  

Its this simple, whoever is winning is winning because the HC is better? 

Yes. The same raw material Gase had in Miami. Gase got rid of plenty of his best players. Made the most out of them like he did with Bell. Just who are the right players for him. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company