BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

Tannehill played 24 out of 48 games under Gase. You guys love to post hot takes without context. 

im not even Gase supporter and didn’t want him hired and wish he was fired. but y’all literally blame him for everything it’s actually kinda funny . 

Love it when posters start their post I’m not a Gase supporter but post fake news to support him.

Tannehill  regressed under the FRAUD in all aspect of his game look at his number pre Payton’s personal coffee boy during the FRAUD tenure and after he was fired where Tanny was considered a first round bust after the hype in his early years in Miami where he put up 4,000 years 26 TD for two consecutive years before the Fraud took over.

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Your English is so bad I can’t decipher if you love Gase or hate him. 

SAR I

Lately, you have been reduced to being gramma police here since you can no longer defend Payton’s personal coffee boy.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gase was 13-11 with a healthy Tannehill, 

Mike Vrabel just made it to the AFCC with a healthy Tannehill and the highest passer rating in the NFL during the regular season.  But thanks to remind us that he was average under the FRAUD.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

TANNYHILL THREW THE BALL 14 TIMES & HAD 7 COMPLETIONS!!!

STHU! 

Give Sam a RB going for 195 yards & he'd be unstoppable. 

Are going to say that he also threw for TWO TD and also RAN for ONE with ZERO INTERCEPTION against a top defense.

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

OMG, just go away. John Elway didn't win Super Bowl until he had a running game with Terrell Davis. Learn you right freaking history. NO ONE can judge a QBs performance based on 7 completions? Lol. It's ridiculous. Now if you want to say he was great not fumbling snaps while handing off to Henry who ripped the Ravens a new azzhole or patted the defensive players backs returning to the sideline after creating ANOTHER TURNOVER? Be my guest. 

But why you didn't mentioned that he threw for 2 TD and Ran for one.  It did not fall into your narrative?  If the RB is killing the other team, why messing thing up like the FRAUD (better yet Payton's personal coffee boy) who has no use for RB.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

It’s amazing how everyone dismisses that tannehill was good with gase when he was healthy.  Put an efficient qb on a team with a good OL and rb and this is what can happen.

If there’s a takeaway it’s that Mariotta is terrible.   

Tannehill was much better before the Fraud.  He was brought in to elevate Tannehill and ended up with Tanny being traded, benched and just another first round bust until Vrabel had enought with Mariota.  Tannehill became the highest passer rating in the league.  Do you honestly with a straight face believe that the Fraud could had done that?

Tannehill was better before the Fraud regressed under him and became better after him.  

#FACTSMATTERS

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, SAR I said:

I honestly couldn’t understand what you wrote. 

SAR I

I know, you couldn't understand yourself too, defending Payton's coffee boy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Bill Belichick learned from his first job and became a great head coach.  6-2 feels really good. They make good drugs to fight depression. You can do it. 

SAR I

Child please, stop trolling.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, JohnnyD said:

Not a great fan of Gase, but if Tannehill was better before Gase then why did Tannehill's yards per attempt, yards per completion, completion percentage, TD:INT ratio, and QB rating (93.1 vs. 85.2) all improve under "the Fraud"?

Sent from my SM-G965U using JetNation.com mobile app

love it when poster start I'm not a fan of Gase but post fake news to defend him.  

Two season prior to the Fraud taking over the Dolphins Tannehill 2014            4,045 yards 27TD 12 INT in 16 games

2015    4208  Yards 24 TD 12 INT 16 games

Two season of Tannehill playing for the Fraud                                                    2016    2995 Yards 19 TD 12 INT in 13 games

2018   1979 Yards  17 TD   9 INT in 11 games 

Under Arthur Smith a rookie OC                                                                           2019   2747 Yards   22 TD   6 INT  in 12 games

Tannehill regressed under the Fraud lost his job was traded and had to prove himself again.  

The same scenario that the Fraud took over in Miami, it is the same scenario that landed him with the Jets to improve on a talented young QB.  During those 5 years his offense ranked at the bottom of the league, if I'm not mistaken the highest has been 26 with last year coming DEAD LAST.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, JohnnyD said:

Oh so now only Tannehill's last two years prior to Gase arriving (2014/2015) count - throw 2012 and 2013 out the window. If that is the case, then only Tannehill's yards per attempt (7.5 ypc vs. 7.0 ypa), yards per catch (11.4 ypc vs. 10.9 ypc), completion percentage (.66% vs. .65%), and QB rating (93.17 vs. 90.78) went up in 2016/2018 vs. 2014/2015.  

Tannehill did have a better TD:INT ratio (a more team oriented stat) in 2014/2015 vs. 2016/2018 though even though the winning percentage (an even more team oriented stat) for Tannehill was better under Gase.

Hate Gase all you want. Nothing I write will change that. There were many things that I didn't like about Gase this past year. However, just be totally factual. Not everything that happens proves the narrative that you want to assert.

It isn't hard to check complete passing stats. The facts are that Ryan Tannehill didn't regress under Gase. Statistically he was a very similar QB in 2016/2018 as he was the prior two years: fairly significant jump in YPA and YPC, slightly better completion percentage, slightly worse TD:INT ratio.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JetNation.com mobile app

The facts are that the Fraud was brought to elevate Tannehill into elite status the same situation he was brought in with Darnolds.  

Not only Tannehill regressed under his watch going  from 24td 12 int to 19 TD 12 int in 13 games.  Tannehill lost his job, traded and had to prove himself again.

WTF going on here must be the fraud’s family opening accounts here to defend him at all cause especially most starting with these same line I’m not a supporter but ...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

This is a bit of a stretch but there are ways that Tannehill is being used in Tennessee that mimic what Gase did in Miami. If Tannehill doesn't miss a year and a half in the middle of his time with Gase he probably would have looked much better earlier.

Trying to see the glass as half full here haha

LMAO now his success is not the works of his current OC but the one that turned him into a first round bust, traded and benched.  Yooou you can’t make this up even if you try.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

When Tannehill was healthy he played well under Gase, issue was he missed 24 games smack dab in the middle of Gase's tenure. Just cause he plays better with the Titans doesn't mean Gase didn't improve his play.

No he did not again previous year before the Fraud took over 24 TD 12 int, the year Gase took over with Dink and dunk in 13 games 19 TD 12 int.  

With  the titans 22 TD 6 int 10 games.

Look closer there appears to be a leak somewhere in between.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I'm not going to ride or die with this argument haha there are plenty of stats to suggest the opposite happened with Tannehill but this is a glass half full approach. Perhaps Vrabel is better at developing QB talent than I've given credit.

The Fraud had not developed anybody and his offense as HC had been at the bottom of the league. #FACTS

• Thumb Down 1

19 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait so healthy the prior 2 seasons vs missing games under he had more yards?  REALLY?

And healthy the prior 2 seasons vs missing games under Gase he had more TDs you say?  

Im shocked.

Then take your deep appreciation of analytics and explain the stats that count, more y/a higher with Gase.  y/c higher with gases.  QB rating, higher under Gase.  TD %, higher under Gase.

Seems like he improved.  Unless you go by the simple numbers you posted, the ones that don't come close to telling the story given Tannehills injuries.  

Hes the fraud.

No, he threw for less int ratio and more TD, he also threw for more than 30 yards a game than when the fraud took over.  And he was brought to improve his game elevate him into elite QB.  The fraud failed miserably in every way.  Look it up let someone you know that knows how numbers work do the calculations for you.😉

• Post of the Week 1

41 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Are you dense?  Y/A, Y/C, TD % and QR all were better.  FO with the rest of the shlt I didnt mention. Listen if you dont get that when you play 16 games youre going to have some stats that are better than in seasons when youre injured its time to move on.  Youre so hell bent on complaining about Gase that youd waste your time on this shlt when theres actual relevant shlt to complain about.  

For real?  You are hilarious, not  only I did not got an apology but more double down from you after I demonstrate to you step by step, numbers that showed more yards more TD and less int per game before the fraud took over.  Keep believing anything you think is the truth, it will take you far in life.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

After you act like a douche and buttfumble somewhere near 50 of my posts, I actually don't give a shlt what you think or write and don't really want to converse.  

Move on, have no time for people like you  

LMAO.  Who do you think you are kidding? There isn’t a dude here that love to butfumble than you.  

You buttfunble my post FIRST that I responded to SARI about your idol, Adam the fraud Gase.   Then, I buttfumble your post back and you start whining. lol. Dude, you think it is one way street that you can buttfumble posters here but posters cannot return it back?  Get over yourself.  

I don’t have time for whiners like you coming with excuses after getting schooled going step by step showing before the fraud took over The Dolphins, Tannehill had more TD, more yards per game and thrown for less int per game.  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company