BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

Not until he's fired after this upcoming season will the enormity of Gase's ineptitude be fully appreciated by the fans still holding out hope that he's not a complete dunce/idiot/NFL HC disaster.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, phill1c said:

wow, really putting a lot of your own personal desires here.

Tell me, how is Gase going to implode? I'm curious because he certainly had the opportunity to implode this year, lose the locker room, win A game instead of the SEVEN he won, improving as the year went on and the stupid mistake he made in starting Kalil and Winters.

And nobody REALLY believes Darnold had Mono, do they???!

that's genius.

don't let your personal distaste for Gase unduly influence your judgement of how well he might do his job, which is to stand back and let his coordinators coach and have press conferences. I LIKE HOW THE TEAM IMPROVED O'ER THE COURSE OF THE SEASON, finishing strong and looking like it could be dangerous with the expected and necessary upgrades to the OL.

why people have this hatred for a guy who has already improved the team, giving it confidence it hasn't had since 2010.

I repeat, how, exactly is Gase going to implode, since you're so sure??????

Go back and look at the "job" Gase did in Miami.  Scorched earth is putting it mildly.  You can believe that all is well with Gase-aster and that he's improved this team.  God speed.  IMO, with Gase at the helm and his decision-making, the Jets are as big a joke as they've been. History has a way of repeating itself, especially with clowns like Gase (or the dopes who own this franchise) who should never have been given the job in the first place.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

These are the same people who laughed when it was pointed out 3 years ago Mac was as bad as Idzik

Or that Steve Gutman knew what he was doing.  Or Dick Steinberg.  Or Terry Bradway.  Or Mike Tannenbaum.   My head spins at the collective ineptitude.

9 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I'm not really looking for reasons not to like Gase, especially when it would entail doing in-depth research into what happened with the Miami Dolphins. I mean, it's really that important to you?

It didn't work out, plain and simple. If you don't recall, it didn't work out for Belicheck his first two stops either. It certainly shows no signs of not working out here, except in these rooms where the "fans" are and where reality is suspended for positive events.

I don't even like the guy. But the criticisms are so simplistic and myopic and agenda-driven, it makes me sick to my stomach that it passes for reasoned.

Sometimes, the simple reason is the obvious answer.  And in the case of Gase?  What we see each week (an obstinate, clumsy play caller unable to adapt to in-game situations who also alienates players), appears to be the sad reality for us Jet fans.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company