BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

Just now, CTM said:

Derrick Henry is on an all time run here, not going to last. Tannenhill will have to throw at some point and will likely fail. We'll see. I like underdogs though so I hope it keeps up.

Oh my God if the titans make it to the super bowl the egg on Gase’s face will be epic 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Literally the first QB in NFL history to throw a TD pass.. dude is a legend. I'm sure you're the genius that would give him a Kirk cousins like contract because OMG he won a playoff game handing the ball off too Henry.

I’m just saying you guys neglected to mention the td pass and td run by Tannehill when defending the current sh tty jets coach

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Fun fact: Henry rushed for 580 yards in his last 4 games last year. Including a 238 and 170 yard game. He managed to do that without tannehill even on the roster.

And what happened first half of this year when Mariota was his qb

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just don’t see them getting through KC.

i didn’t see them getting through BAL either though. I also enjoy the underdog, I was rooting for them tonight — agreed — doubt Tannehill can be effective enough when he needs to be in order to make it to the SB.

KC’s defense is SOFT as Charmin

the colts beat them in their own building with ground and pound and they didn’t have anything close to Henry

Just now, LSJF said:

Wait, I’m getting the feeling you don’t have faith in coach Gase....

32528552-9F4A-41A2-8F2A-6F2972F14E16.jpeg.35ce1757aefc36dd5a8f8b69a57ff4cd.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

At this point, I would not rule them out against KC. Who saw this coming against the 14-2 Ravens? 

The chiefs defense is no good.  They aren’t stopping Henry

Gonna be an embarrassing 3 weeks til the super bowl for Gase and the idiot Johnsons

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

It’s amazing how everyone dismisses that tannehill was good with gase when he was healthy.  Put an efficient qb on a team with a good OL and rb and this is what can happen.

If there’s a takeaway it’s that Mariotta is terrible.   

How many playoff wins does Tannehill have under Gase?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Gase was 13-11 with a healthy Tannehill, 

And lost to the dolphins and Bengals with a healthy Sam Darnold 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DRJETS said:

Mike Vrabel just made it to the AFCC with a healthy Tannehill and the highest passer rating in the NFL during the regular season.  But thanks to remind us that he was average under the FRAUD.

Vrabel is winning with Gase’s players like Rex supposedly won with Mangini’s 

see how this works?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Methinks the troll is the person who is pretending he thought that the 1-6 Jets should finish 8-1. 

That’s you

SAR I

And the coach of the year Gase had nothing to do with the 1-6 start?

The easy schedule was the primary reason we got to 7 wins

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Tannehil against a real good Steeler defense, in the 2016 playoffs goes 24-36, 289 yards.  

This year, 2 games 150 yards total on about 9 for 70 and 8 for around 80?  With two monster games by his RB to win the games 

Yup, proves how Gase sucks and almost ruined him 

Tannehill is one year removed from Gase actively trying to end his career

Oh and the Steelers defense that year wasn’t that good stop acting like it was the Troy Polumalu years

8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Yeah ... exactly ...Let's not pretend that seeing drake Parker and now tannehil play awesome doesn't point out the obvious even if some don't want to admit it. The Gase boat don't float. It sunk right with out team when he became the skipper

Gase is a toolbag.  The jets are doomed

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Injuries, specifically QB1 and QB2, destroyed the early part of our season.  At rock bottom Gase held the team together and they rallied for an astonishing 6-2 finish.

Don't tell me about an easy schedule; the Ravens had an easier schedule than the Jets and you're throwing around 14-2 as if they were the '89 Niners.

SAR I

Yes and 31 other nfl teams had no injuries.  Other coaches figured out ways to win multiple games with backups and third stringers this year

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Only if idiots keep making excuses for 6-2 also use the same thinking in regards to having the hardest schedule the first 8 games and not having our QB for half those games 

No excuses just merely pointing out the jets had an easy schedule hence 7 wins instead of the usual 4-5

Quick name me the playoff teams Gase beat this year besides the bills who benched their entire team

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

It’s a yearly schedule, not the hard 8 games of the schedule that philc1 wants to use to fill his agenda.  

No agenda just pointing out Gase isn’t good

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, freestater said:

The only excuses I see are the ones made by Gase's Excuse Crew. Beating up a few tomato cans while presiding over the league's dead last offense doesn't impress me. 

Well it’s the most impressive 7-9 ever

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, DRJETS said:

The Fraud had not developed anybody and his offense as HC had been at the bottom of the league. #FACTS

Yeah but we beat the redskins and the dolphins (once, barely)

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 160 yards in the playoffs.  I get that he is managing the game, but that team is riding Derrick Henry.  We aren't the Rex Ryan Jets, and this isn't the 2009 team.  He'd be destroyed here and it wouldn't be because of Gase.

And what about the regular season games?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, DRJETS said:

No he did not again previous year before the Fraud took over 24 TD 12 int, the year Gase took over with Dink and dunk in 13 games 19 TD 12 int.  

With  the titans 22 TD 6 int 10 games.

Look closer there appears to be a leak somewhere in between.

And it’s not just Tannehill

Drake

Parker

both also got better once they got away from the greatest offensive mind ever

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/13/2020 at 3:17 AM, jgb said:

Tannehill aside, how does one explain Drake, Parker and Gesicki in a “not Gase’s fault” narrative? Especially the former two who exploded with Fitz at QB—you know one of the most derided and hated QBs on this board. 

Signed,

A fan who wants to believe but facts keep getting in the way 

Ofcourse it’s not just Tannehill who improved after getting away from Gase it’s a bunch of other guys

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, rammagen said:

I have posted this before and the gase supporters do not want to believe facts at all.Ryan T was better under Philbin. How can and offensive guru finish dead last or next to last in offensive rankings multiple years?

These are the same people who gloat about Rex not winning multiple Super Bowls with Tyrod Taylor

• Upvote 1

If Tannehill gets to the SB lol

3 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Bottom line was Tannehill had very little to do with the Titans miraculous playoff run. He was a good game manager that took advantage of some easy throws when they presented themselves. However, when the Titans were behind yesterday and they needed their passing game Tannehill was brutal. All in all, it was just like MARK SANCHEZ. Really no different. But In defense of him, I would day he has definitely EARNED an opportunity to QB the Titans further and see if he can improve.

Really?  Is that why Derrick Henry had 25 total yards his last game before Tannehill became the starter

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Not until he's fired after this upcoming season will the enormity of Gase's ineptitude be fully appreciated by the fans still holding out hope that he's not a complete dunce/idiot/NFL HC disaster.

These are the same people who laughed when it was pointed out 3 years ago Mac was as bad as Idzik

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Lol. What are you doing?? What’s the end goal here

Just pointing out Gase is horrible and toxic and we should fire him now before we go 4-12 next year

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And using the absolute worse, mindless reasoning to attempt to prove your point.

That several Gase players had career years the year after they get away from him?

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

How many different ways does this need to be responded to and proven to be and proven to be nonsense?

Youre not making a point or proving anything.  

Garoppolo is having his best season ever.  Bellichick sucks.  

Started out as a Tannehill thing, that blew up.  Time to move onto something new

Belichick didn’t want to trade Garropolo -  the owner made him do it 

Gase benched a healthy Tannehill midseason with the playoffs still in reach

Big difference 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Youre spinning out of your socks

Garoppolo is better since he left SF.

Your point, not mine

Relax skippy he started 3 games for the pats and won

3 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

LOL. Let me do it for you cause I hate to go back and forth.  

Tannhill 2015 yards 4208 divided by 16=263         24TD divided by 16=1.5                                            12INT divided by 16= 0.75

Now when the fraud took over.

Tannehill 2016 yards 2995 divided by 13=230.         19TD divided by 13=1.46.                                         12INT divided by 13=0.92       

Now apologize😎

And Sam will lead the NFL in touchdown passes after Gase is fired in 2 years

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company