BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

Tannehill has been nothing more than a game manager. Vrabel has basically organized a game plan much the same that Brian Schottenheimer used to organize for Mark Sanchez. It's specifically to be a fail safe and limit Tannehill needing to scan or go through progressions. In fact, I've yet to see Tannehill scan the field even once in two playoff games? They have all been timing routes. Plays designed specifically so the coverage cannot react in time.

That's NOT what we want for Sammy. Sammy is the real deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Bottom line was Tannehill had very little to do with the Titans miraculous playoff run. He was a good game manager that took advantage of some easy throws when they presented themselves. However, when the Titans were behind yesterday and they needed their passing game Tannehill was brutal. All in all, it was just like MARK SANCHEZ. Really no different. But In defense of him, I would day he has definitely EARNED an opportunity to QB the Titans further and see if he can improve.

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Really?  Is that why Derrick Henry had 25 total yards his last game before Tannehill became the starter

Who knows? Does anyone even care? The fact remains the same, I know what I saw from Tannehill in the playoffs. He was garbage that was propped up and protected by a HC that knew his key to winning games was to keep the ball out of Tannehills hands.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company