BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

On, what, 14 attempts?

He was really mediocre against NE too.

Derrick Henry is a GROWN MAN and he turns it up at the end of the year like no other. Idk why, idk how. But there is why they just did what they did. 

Defense/Derrick Henry. As Jet fans you should all understand that formula works and it will forever work as long as the QB can make a few key throws.

Derrick Henry is on an all time run here, not going to last. Tannenhill will have to throw at some point and will likely fail. We'll see. I like underdogs though so I hope it keeps up.

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just don’t see them getting through KC.

i didn’t see them getting through BAL either though. I also enjoy the underdog, I was rooting for them tonight — agreed — doubt Tannehill can be effective enough when he needs to be in order to make it to the SB.

I thought today would be competitive, decent matchup for KC.  I think KC smokes them but KC is no shoe in to get past Houston who didnt play great last week and should bounce back

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

The argument is not that Tannehill is elite. It’s that he was garbage- under Gase. It’s Gase that’s garbage 

Tn has a RB that's on a record breaking tear. Scrawl said first ever to do 180+ in 3 straight games. Ever. Hes averaging what 6 YPC? This kinda of dominance is unheard of its carrying Tannenhill at the moment..

When he gets contained, and they need Tannenhill to makes plays, then we will see how much better Tannenhill has become. I suspect the anti-gasers wont like the results 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Xtina said:

You just completely ignored the point the op made that I said was being ignored. Congrats for proving mine  

What points?

Alt title: Derrick Henry & Titans Oline just proved Mac was a terrible GM. Similiarly reductive but closer to reality

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Now the running game and stopping the run matter?

You clowns always change the the argument to fuel your hate filled agenda.  Its transparent and kind of pathetic.

Yes that is what I said.

The run Henry on isn't likely to last, it's unprecedented. Of course if you have an unstobbable RB gaining 6 yards a carry for 190 yards a game you are going to win football games but it's not a sustainable trajectory.. He will most likely get shut down in either of the next 2 games at which point Tannenhill likely gets exposed. If KC beats Houston I think they smoke TN as the better QB prevails and we can stop pretended that the last 20 years of QB dominance and the league tilting the game towards the pass hasn't occured.

Remember too that TN is playing from the 6th seed and will have to win 3 road wins to get to SB. That's extremely difficult but anything can happen in a single game/playoff year. Long term trends will always show it's better to be a 1 or 2 seed and until run first teams with weak QB's start occupying the majority of 1 and 2 seeds there is no merit to this position

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

The decade where you got your first blow up doll.  70s.

Your first blow up doll wore a #10 Jets jersey and was the model labeled "boyish".

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

So now you and Shane have formed some kind of disgusting duo and are looking out for each others feelings?

God help us all.

Never. His first blow up doll is probably in a cage in his basement dungeon so he can play out his impotent version of sexual sadist

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Xtina said:

What are you replying to ? 

You said I ignored the ops point and confirmed yours, just looking for clarity on each so I can respond 

22 hours ago, SAR I said:

No one had more injuries than the Jets.  I won't even have a conversation with anyone who disregards what we went through this season as if it was business-as-usual ho-hum couple of injuries.

SAR I

And yet, this post and 100's just like it 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company