BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

14 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It should be criminal to let Gase cosch.

Tannehill beat Brady....

I stopped reading right there.  Two idiotic sentences in a row is my limit.

First of all, I don't think you understand the definition of the word criminal.

Second, who beat Tom Brady?

855136435_ScreenShot2020-01-12at12_02_49PM.png.07042f78e6a08f93e596091b295765ac.png

2131628152_ScreenShot2020-01-12at12_02_42PM.png.69db95bd073a64f27712882052abe519.png

Derrick Henry beat Tom Brady.

Coach Vrabel beat Tom Brady.

In the end, with a Pick-6, Tom Brady beat Tom Brady.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jetsons said:

You Forgot to mention that Tennenhill LED The League is QB Passer rating... if you're going to give props to Henry for the last 3 games you Have to Give Props to Tannenhill fo what he did during the regular season... The Playoffs is a Whole Different animal... controlling the clock, limiting turnovers & playing stout defense Will win you Playoff games.

I also give props to what Lamar did during the regular season (14-2), but last night....not so much.

Tannehill is good (always has been, high draft choice, etc.) and is now healthy (wasn't as healthy with Dolphins).  He's benefiting from about 5 things he didn't have with the Dolphins.....good health, great Offensive Line, amazing Running Back, solid defense, being asked to manage games and occasionally make a really good pass.

We saw what Lamar looks like when down by two scores and asked to be a true passing QB last night.  Tannehill hasn't really been asked to pass his way to a victory yet.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetsons said:

I read the fins fan sites when we play them & one of their Biggest Gripes was Gase's propensity to put Tannenhill in positions where he was apt to taking a big hit & being injured... I just hope Sam can avoid being put in the same position.

We've seen a season of this now.  I think Sam's mobility helps and in spite of our truly horrid OLine I felt like Gase may have learned those lessons and not given Sam 7-step drops, asked him to hold the ball, etc.  I think despite Gase WANTING to try to light it up, to send Robby deep, etc. he knew he'd be putting Sam at risk and I didn't see a ton of those plays called, even when the Jets were down by multiple scores.

Let's hope a lesson has been learned and an improved OLine leads to better days!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Want to know what's really funny?  I mean, this is the best, they have no answer:

The people who hate Gase say "I told you he sucks!  How could he lose to the Bengals and Dolphins!"

And then you say "Oh, so you thought the crappy Gase was good enough to get a 1-6 team to an 8-1 finish then?  Because that's what winning those two games means."

And then <crickets>

SAR I

Hypocrisy only rivaled by politicians at the highest levels.

"Gase can't win!" - Gase goes 6-2 over final 8.

"Gase is a bad QB coach" - Sam is Top 10 in the NFL over the second half of the season with the NFL's worst OLine and Bottom 5 WRs.

"Gase doesn't go deep to Robby as much as he should" - Gase trying to protect Sam Darnold with short passing game, still winning games while doing it, and avoiding SOJF's from using their next bullet point, "Gase got Darnold hurt!  Why is he calling 7-step drops and deep routes to Robby and Vyncint Smith?"

Some people can't change, man.  Look at this picture....

187-1870989_sunny-day-pictures-free-sunny-days.thumb.jpg.8e9319509b78188946c664dd7f22c8d5.jpg

Most people:  "What a beautiful day!  It's a great time to be outside."

SOJFs/Gase haters:  "Ugh! You see those clouds in the distance?  Storm coming.  We're f**ked!  Let's head inside."

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It snowed 6 inches the last few days, It is going to be -38 by tuesday and Gase is still our coach.

And just like the Jets, most of you guys fail to move on from what's not good. :P

14 hours ago, phill1c said:

The Bill Parcels 7-9 was good too.

"You are what your record says you are"

I'm wondering why Frank Reich still has a job in Indy after their 7-9 season?

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company