Mark Sanchez, New York Jets Ring Of Honor, 2022

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:
Regular Season

You too

Bunch of numbers. Means nothing. 

So you’d trade Sam Darnold for Ryan Tannehill?  

Lay off the Bud Light Seltzer; you’ve had enough. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Incredible how this minor detail is being deliberately and ignorantly overlooked. Any QB could do it. Yet somehow didn’t. We have clear before/after evidence 

If the Titans OC couldn’t get Mariota to perform and Tannehill just shows up and instantly plays well that is an indication that his prior coach did a great job and the Titans coaching staff sucks. 

Good job, Adam.  

SAR I

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Tannehill  regressed under the FRAUD in all aspect of his game look at his number pre Payton’s personal coffee boy during the FRAUD tenure and after he was fired where Tanny was considered a first round bust after the hype in his early years in Miami where he put up 4,000 years 26 TD for two consecutive years before the Fraud took over.

Your English is so bad I can’t decipher if you love Gase or hate him. 

SAR I

2 hours ago, DRJETS said:

Lately, you have been reduced to being gramma police here since you can no longer defend Payton’s personal coffee boy.

I honestly couldn’t understand what you wrote. 

SAR I

Just now, DRJETS said:

Tannehill was much better before the Fraud.  He was brought in to elevate Tannehill and ended up with Tanny being traded, benched and just another first round bust until Vrabel had enought with Mariota.  Tannehill became the highest passer rating in the league.  Do you honestly with a straight face believe that the Fraud could had done that?

Tannehill was better before the Fraud regressed under him and became better after him.  

#FACTSMATTERS

Bill Belichick learned from his first job and became a great head coach.  6-2 feels really good. They make good drugs to fight depression. You can do it. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Child please, stop trolling.

Methinks the troll is the person who is pretending he thought that the 1-6 Jets should finish 8-1. 

That’s you

SAR I

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

And the coach of the year Gase had nothing to do with the 1-6 start?

The easy schedule was the primary reason we got to 7 wins

Injuries, specifically QB1 and QB2, destroyed the early part of our season.  At rock bottom Gase held the team together and they rallied for an astonishing 6-2 finish.

Don't tell me about an easy schedule; the Ravens had an easier schedule than the Jets and you're throwing around 14-2 as if they were the '89 Niners.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

33 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Only if idiots keep making excuses for 6-2 also use the same thinking with the hardest schedule the first 8 and no QB for half those games

Want to know what's really funny?  I mean, this is the best, they have no answer:

The people who hate Gase say "I told you he sucks!  How could he lose to the Bengals and Dolphins!"

And then you say "Oh, so you thought the crappy Gase was good enough to get a 1-6 team to an 8-1 finish then?  Because that's what winning those two games means."

And then <crickets>

SAR I

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

You are actually trying to reason with him?? Why bother, he doesn't believe what he posts he is just trying to be a sh*t stirrer. 

Jets fans need to troll the trolls right now because come October they are going to be hiding and crying into their Bud Light Seltzers when the Jets are 6-2 and atop the AFC East.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Yes and 31 other nfl teams had no injuries.  Other coaches figured out ways to win multiple games with backups and third stringers this year

No one had more injuries than the Jets.  I won't even have a conversation with anyone who disregards what we went through this season as if it was business-as-usual ho-hum couple of injuries.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 4

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

It’s a weird situation we are in.  Although I never wanted Gase to be hired he is gonna be here whether we like it or not.  I have to root for the guy because I want to win next year and for Sam to keep getting better.  If Gase does bad that means we have to hire yet another coach and our young QB needs to learn yet another system.  I’m hoping Douglas has a great offseason and Gase finally clicks next year 

That's exactly the right attitude.  We need Gase to succeed.  So let's get behind him, see what Douglas can do, shut up, and enjoy the playoffs.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Cheers @SAR I

Image result for bud light seltzer pics

Can't wait!  Releases today (Monday)!

SAR I

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company