BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

13 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It should be criminal to let Gase cosch.

Tannehill beat Brady and now Lamar Jackson with Henry as his back. We can't put up a TD against those teams with L Bell and Darnold.

This kid, Tannehill, looked like hot trash his whole career... Gase literally ruined and wasted him with terrible everything.

Imagine if Sam Darnold went to the Titans? 

Gase need to be fired. It's criminal.

Made the playoffs in year 1 with Gase.  Gases Dolphins had to finish the end of the season with their backup because RT was injured.  Guess that was Gases fault.

Year two?  Oh, there wasn't a year two, injured the entire season.  Gase ruined that year too.

Year three?  Played `11 games,  More on Gase, he ruined that season too?

And of course the two team, the Dolphins those years were just as talented as this Titans team.

Gase does a lot that needs to be worked on, this as a way of complaining is so wrong though.  Best part is this is the 3rd of 4th thread saying the same thing.  It doesn't get right after each nice win my the Titans.  Who's are being led the last two games by Henry, not the 11 passes by Tannehill.

Tannehil against a real good Steeler defense, in the 2016 playoffs goes 24-36, 289 yards.  

This year, 2 games 150 yards total on about 9 for 70 and 8 for around 80?  With two monster games by his RB to win the games 

Yup, proves how Gase sucks and almost ruined him 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Xtina said:

Yes. That’s the point. People are misunderstanding that other posters are saying Tannehill is suddenly great. Vrabel has the same raw material to work with. He’s done more with it. Simple as that. 

Same raw material?

So in your opinion, after watching the last two Titans playoff games, Gase had the same chips to maneuver and to adjust as games go on in Miami as Vrabel has in Tenn?  Its just as easy to make adjustments, ones that work with almost no talent as it is with a team that has earned its spot in the AFCCG?  

Its this simple, whoever is winning is winning because the HC is better? 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

And the coach of the year Gase had nothing to do with the 1-6 start?

The easy schedule was the primary reason we got to 7 wins

Only if idiots keep making excuses for 6-2 also use the same thinking in regards to having the hardest schedule the first 8 games and not having our QB for half those games 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Tannehill is one year removed from Gase actively trying to end his career

Oh and the Steelers defense that year wasn’t that good stop acting like it was the Troy Polumalu years

Tannehill falling apart like a china doll almost ruined his career. Its why Miami moved on from him.

Your so hell bent on trashing our HC that you cant take a second to think

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

You are actually trying to reason with him?? Why bother, he doesn't believe what he posts he is just trying to be a sh*t stirrer. 

Definition of a troll

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Gotta be, nobody can be that stupid.

Well could be.

Somehow has managed to get perma banned here a number of times.  Is no smarter with each and every name going back to his JI days

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Yes. The same raw material Gase had in Miami. Gase got rid of plenty of his best players. Made the most out of them like he did with Bell. Just who are the right players for him. 

You really need to look into what happened in Miami and be realistic about the "raw materials" he had

They sucked.  And with that lack of talent when Tannehill was on the field they had a winning percentage.  But hey, he ruined Tannehill.  

But hey, lets go for it all.  Bells totals are on Gase.  It was Gase who called running plays and had the OL not open holes.  Because that's what His do.  Smart ones, dumb ones.  They call plays and tell the OL, let the defenders through, make sure they hit Bell behind the line of scrimmage.  Because we could clearly see that the reason it didnt work out is that Gase changed the way Bell runs from his days in Pitt.  This again, LOL

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No excuses just merely pointing out the jets had an easy schedule hence 7 wins instead of the usual 4-5

Quick name me the playoff teams Gase beat this year besides the bills who benched their entire team

It’s a yearly schedule, not the hard 8 games of the schedule that philc1 wants to use to fill his agenda.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Philc1 said:

No agenda just pointing out Gase isn’t good

By dwelling on 1-7 while dismissing 6-2.

• Upvote 1

On 1/12/2020 at 11:04 PM, DRJETS said:

love it when poster start I'm not a fan of Gase but post fake news to defend him.  

Two season prior to the Fraud taking over the Dolphins Tannehill 2014            4,045 yards 27TD 12 INT in 16 games

2015    4208  Yards 24 TD 12 INT 16 games

Two season of Tannehill playing for the Fraud                                                    2016    2995 Yards 19 TD 12 INT in 13 games

2018   1979 Yards  17 TD   9 INT in 11 games 

Under Arthur Smith a rookie OC                                                                           2019   2747 Yards   22 TD   6 INT  in 12 games

Tannehill regressed under the Fraud lost his job was traded and had to prove himself again.  

The same scenario that the Fraud took over in Miami, it is the same scenario that landed him with the Jets to improve on a talented young QB.  During those 5 years his offense ranked at the bottom of the league, if I'm not mistaken the highest has been 26 with last year coming DEAD LAST.  

Wait so healthy the prior 2 seasons vs missing games under he had more yards?  REALLY?

And healthy the prior 2 seasons vs missing games under Gase he had more TDs you say?  

Im shocked.

Then take your deep appreciation of analytics and explain the stats that count, more y/a higher with Gase.  y/c higher with gases.  QB rating, higher under Gase.  TD %, higher under Gase.

Seems like he improved.  Unless you go by the simple numbers you posted, the ones that don't come close to telling the story given Tannehills injuries.  

Hes the fraud.

• Thumb Down 1

On 1/13/2020 at 3:17 AM, jgb said:

Tannehill aside, how does one explain Drake, Parker and Gesicki in a “not Gase’s fault” narrative? Especially the former two who exploded with Fitz at QB—you know one of the most derided and hated QBs on this board. 

Signed,

A fan who wants to believe but facts keep getting in the way 

Because all Drake has is more touches?  He was around 5 per in Miami.  Also played behind a highly paid HOF back, still got more touches than Gore.  Before that he played behind Ajayi 

Parker, do all WRs hit the ground running?  When Tannehill missed a lot of 2 seasons and one totally?  

The whole offense didn't suffer when the QB became Cutler or Osweiler?  

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Just pointing out Gase is horrible and toxic and we should fire him now before we go 4-12 next year

And using the absolute worse, mindless reasoning to attempt to prove your point.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Just pointing out Gase is horrible and toxic and we should fire him now before we go 4-12 next year

Is that the same 4-12 you saw last offseason ?

Or that you saw the final record being, at best mid season?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Reminds me of an employee I had a long time ago. He was late 2-3 days a week. Finally I told him if he was late again that month, we were letting him go. Later that very week he was. He said he was in a fender bender. Had a note from the other driver and everything to “prove” it. This was before smart phones so no photos. Wanted me to come see the damage to his car in the parking lot. I declined and fired him.

Maybe for this one day he had a valid excuse. But it was the trend that was the problem. He dug his own grave by being late for no good reason so many times and lost the benefit of any doubt.

Gase maybe has a valid excuse for one or two of these guys. Maybe. But the trend is pretty bloody damning.

Doesn’t quite work here.  
Drake being the same runner just getting more carries isn’t an excuse for anyone.  Parker putting up worse numbers on Miami with Cutler and Osweiller as fill in QBs for the injured Tannehill isn’t an excuse for Gase. 

He may not work out.  These aren’t reasons why he won’t 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

That several Gase players had career years the year after they get away from him?

How many different ways does this need to be responded to and proven to be and proven to be nonsense?

Youre not making a point or proving anything.  

Garoppolo is having his best season ever.  Bellichick sucks.  

Started out as a Tannehill thing, that blew up.  Time to move onto something new

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jgb said:

I am not flexible enough to play this kind of mental twister to arrive at the desired conclusion. Best way to turn a bust into a contributor is to get him away from Gase.

Agree.  I dont really care enough to continue on with deep dives into why Drake had more yardage in Az with more carries than he did two years ago in Miami.  

I'd counter with guys like Griffin but hey, that would be the same mindless game.  

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Belichick didn’t want to trade Garropolo -  the owner made him do it 

Gase benched a healthy Tannehill midseason with the playoffs still in reach

Big difference 

Youre spinning out of your socks

Garoppolo is better since he left SF.

Your point, not mine

5 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

No, he threw for less int ratio and more TD, he also threw for more than 30 yards a game than when the fraud took over.  And he was brought to improve his game elevate him into elite QB.  The fraud failed miserably in every way.  Look it up let someone you know that knows how numbers work do the calculations for you.😉

No, he wasn’t better before Gase.  That’s the point and no matter how you spin it that’s just the truth of the matter. 

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

LOL. Let me do it for you cause I hate to go back and forth.  

Tannhill 2015 yards 4208 divided by 16=263         24TD divided by 16=1.5                                            12INT divided by 16= 0.75

Now when the fraud took over.

Tannehill 2016 yards 2995 divided by 13=230.         19TD divided by 13=1.46.                                         12INT divided by 13=0.92       

Now apologize😎

Are you dense?  Y/A, Y/C, TD % and QR all were better.  FO with the rest of the shlt I didnt mention. Listen if you dont get that when you play 16 games youre going to have some stats that are better than in seasons when youre injured its time to move on.  Youre so hell bent on complaining about Gase that youd waste your time on this shlt when theres actual relevant shlt to complain about.  

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, DRJETS said:

For real?  You are hilarious, not  only I did not got an apology but more double down from you after I demonstrate to you step by step, numbers that showed more yards more TD and less int per game before the fraud took over.  Keep believing anything you think is the truth, it will take you far in life.

After you act like a douche and buttfumble somewhere near 50 of my posts, I actually don't give a shlt what you think or write and don't really want to converse.  

Move on, have no time for people like you  

Guy had literally buttfumbled 50 plus posts.  To the point it was noted.  I don't think I'm the smartest guy in the room but the number was kind of funny.  No debate, no counter to what I had written, just buttfumbles.  Why not discuss thought was that bad.  If not to me just in the thread.  Then the Tannehilll was better with so and so, therefore Gase sucks nonsense and when lets face it he is what he is and enough is enough with this topic...Now you want a response?  Demand it, want an apology for what I wrote too?   Sorry, as I said move on, .  No personal attack, no name calling.  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company