Jump to content
BornJetsFan1983

R. Tannehill- was almost coached out of the league by idiot Gase

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Tennessee figured out how to stop Lamar from running and that dismantled their whole attack. Ravens were not in sync and were outcoached. Tannehill did enough but nothing special thats for sure.

This is the part i think that keeps getting overlooked. Out coached.

That is my concern with Gase.  I'm just not seeing the strategist with him. Now, of course, that doesn't mean he isn't or will not develop into one but his past records indicate it isn't there. 

Vrabel is doing a great job. Kudos to him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

What points?

What are you replying to ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, naturalscience said:

This is the part i think that keeps getting overlooked. Out coached.

That is my concern with Gase.  I'm just not seeing the strategist with him. Now, of course, that doesn't mean he isn't or will not develop into one but his past records indicate it isn't there. 

Vrabel is doing a great job. Kudos to him.

Yes. That’s the point. People are misunderstanding that other posters are saying Tannehill is suddenly great. Vrabel has the same raw material to work with. He’s done more with it. Simple as that. 

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

OMG, just go away. John Elway didn't win Super Bowl until he had a running game with Terrell Davis. Learn you right freaking history. NO ONE can judge a QBs performance based on 7 completions? Lol. It's ridiculous. Now if you want to say he was great not fumbling snaps while handing off to Henry who ripped the Ravens a new azzhole or patted the defensive players backs returning to the sideline after creating ANOTHER TURNOVER? Be my guest. 

 

But why you didn't mentioned that he threw for 2 TD and Ran for one.  It did not fall into your narrative?  If the RB is killing the other team, why messing thing up like the FRAUD (better yet Payton's personal coffee boy) who has no use for RB.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people really believe Tannehill has carried TEN to the AFC
championship game they need to stop watching football.  TEN
has ridden their OLine and Henry in the playoffs, Tannehill has
been a placeholder/game manager.  Case Keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick
or Tyrod Taylor all could be in the same position as Tannehill,
handing off 30+ times to Henry and making simple play action
throws.  If you want to bash Gase it should be directed at our
awful run production and not utilizing Bell properly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KRL said:

If people really believe Tannehill has carried TEN to the AFC
championship game they need to stop watching football.  TEN
has ridden their OLine and Henry in the playoffs, Tannehill has
been a placeholder/game manager.  Case Keenum, Ryan Fitzpatrick
or Tyrod Taylor all could be in the same position as Tannehill,
handing off 30+ times to Henry and making simple play action
throws.  If you want to bash Gase it should be directed at our
awful run production and not utilizing Bell properly

Jim Brown would have a tough time running behind our OL... So how do u run running plays behind theeee worst line in the league...

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Bunch of numbers. Means nothing. 

So you’d trade Sam Darnold for Ryan Tannehill?  

Lay off the Bud Light Seltzer; you’ve had enough. 

SAR I

Yes thats what the post was about. Sam Darnold vs Ryan Tannehill

Op please change thread title to Tannehill vs Darnold, who's better?

How did you get so rich? Brains?

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

It’s amazing how everyone dismisses that tannehill was good with gase when he was healthy.  Put an efficient qb on a team with a good OL and rb and this is what can happen.

If there’s a takeaway it’s that Mariotta is terrible.   

Tannehill was much better before the Fraud.  He was brought in to elevate Tannehill and ended up with Tanny being traded, benched and just another first round bust until Vrabel had enought with Mariota.  Tannehill became the highest passer rating in the league.  Do you honestly with a straight face believe that the Fraud could had done that?

 

Tannehill was better before the Fraud regressed under him and became better after him.  

#FACTSMATTERS

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DRJETS said:

Lately, you have been reduced to being gramma police here since you can no longer defend Payton’s personal coffee boy.

I honestly couldn’t understand what you wrote. 

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well at least RT didn’t lose these games for TN. No I am not a RT fan boy, happy to see when players leave Miami they have success.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Xtina said:

What are you replying to ? 

You said I ignored the ops point and confirmed yours, just looking for clarity on each so I can respond 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DRJETS said:

Tannehill was much better before the Fraud.  He was brought in to elevate Tannehill and ended up with Tanny being traded, benched and just another first round bust until Vrabel had enought with Mariota.  Tannehill became the highest passer rating in the league.  Do you honestly with a straight face believe that the Fraud could had done that?

Tannehill was better before the Fraud regressed under him and became better after him.  

#FACTSMATTERS

Bill Belichick learned from his first job and became a great head coach.  6-2 feels really good. They make good drugs to fight depression. You can do it. 

SAR I

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SAR I said:

I honestly couldn’t understand what you wrote. 

SAR I

I know, you couldn't understand yourself too, defending Payton's coffee boy. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Bill Belichick learned from his first job and became a great head coach.  6-2 feels really good. They make good drugs to fight depression. You can do it. 

SAR I

Child please, stop trolling.

  • Haha 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Well at least RT didn’t lose these games for TN. No I am not a RT fan boy, happy to see when players leave Miami they success.

tannehill might not of have flashy stats the past two weeks but he made plays when had to, didn’t make mistakes, and managed the game very well 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Child please, stop trolling.

Methinks the troll is the person who is pretending he thought that the 1-6 Jets should finish 8-1. 

That’s you

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DRJETS said:

Love it when posters start their post I’m not a Gase supporter but post fake news to support him.

Tannehill  regressed under the FRAUD in all aspect of his game look at his number pre Payton’s personal coffee boy during the FRAUD tenure and after he was fired where Tanny was considered a first round bust after the hype in his early years in Miami where he put up 4,000 years 26 TD for two consecutive years before the Fraud took over.

I didn’t start my post with IT. And what fake news did I post ? Did tannehill not miss half his games under Gase due to injury ?

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

It should be criminal to let Gase cosch.

Tannehill beat Brady and now Lamar Jackson with Henry as his back. We can't put up a TD against those teams with L Bell and Darnold.

This kid, Tannehill, looked like hot trash his whole career... Gase literally ruined and wasted him with terrible everything.

Imagine if Sam Darnold went to the Titans? 

Gase need to be fired. It's criminal.

 

Made the playoffs in year 1 with Gase.  Gases Dolphins had to finish the end of the season with their backup because RT was injured.  Guess that was Gases fault.

Year two?  Oh, there wasn't a year two, injured the entire season.  Gase ruined that year too.

Year three?  Played `11 games,  More on Gase, he ruined that season too?

And of course the two team, the Dolphins those years were just as talented as this Titans team.

Gase does a lot that needs to be worked on, this as a way of complaining is so wrong though.  Best part is this is the 3rd of 4th thread saying the same thing.  It doesn't get right after each nice win my the Titans.  Who's are being led the last two games by Henry, not the 11 passes by Tannehill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

It’s amazing how everyone dismisses that tannehill was good with gase when he was healthy.  Put an efficient qb on a team with a good OL and rb and this is what can happen.

If there’s a takeaway it’s that Mariotta is terrible.   

How many playoff wins does Tannehill have under Gase?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Gase was 13-11 with a healthy Tannehill, 

And lost to the dolphins and Bengals with a healthy Sam Darnold 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DRJETS said:

Mike Vrabel just made it to the AFCC with a healthy Tannehill and the highest passer rating in the NFL during the regular season.  But thanks to remind us that he was average under the FRAUD.

Vrabel is winning with Gase’s players like Rex supposedly won with Mangini’s 

 

see how this works?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tannehil against a real good Steeler defense, in the 2016 playoffs goes 24-36, 289 yards.  

This year, 2 games 150 yards total on about 9 for 70 and 8 for around 80?  With two monster games by his RB to win the games 

Yup, proves how Gase sucks and almost ruined him 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Methinks the troll is the person who is pretending he thought that the 1-6 Jets should finish 8-1. 

That’s you

SAR I

And the coach of the year Gase had nothing to do with the 1-6 start?

 

The easy schedule was the primary reason we got to 7 wins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on the history of how quarterbacks evolve, what's more likely? That Tannehill, a grown adult with a first round pedigree and capable on his own of throwing a football, was held back by an insidious and/or incapable coach, or that it just took him a little longer to get his act together than anticipated?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet Nut said:

Tannehil against a real good Steeler defense, in the 2016 playoffs goes 24-36, 289 yards.  

This year, 2 games 150 yards total on about 9 for 70 and 8 for around 80?  With two monster games by his RB to win the games 

Yup, proves how Gase sucks and almost ruined him 

 

 

Tannehill is one year removed from Gase actively trying to end his career

 

Oh and the Steelers defense that year wasn’t that good stop acting like it was the Troy Polumalu years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Yeah ... exactly ...Let's not pretend that seeing drake Parker and now tannehil play awesome doesn't point out the obvious even if some don't want to admit it. The Gase boat don't float. It sunk right with out team when he became the skipper

 

Gase is a toolbag.  The jets are doomed

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xtina said:

Yes. That’s the point. People are misunderstanding that other posters are saying Tannehill is suddenly great. Vrabel has the same raw material to work with. He’s done more with it. Simple as that. 

 

Same raw material?

So in your opinion, after watching the last two Titans playoff games, Gase had the same chips to maneuver and to adjust as games go on in Miami as Vrabel has in Tenn?  Its just as easy to make adjustments, ones that work with almost no talent as it is with a team that has earned its spot in the AFCCG?  

Its this simple, whoever is winning is winning because the HC is better? 

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

And the coach of the year Gase had nothing to do with the 1-6 start?

 

The easy schedule was the primary reason we got to 7 wins

Only if idiots keep making excuses for 6-2 also use the same thinking in regards to having the hardest schedule the first 8 games and not having our QB for half those games 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Only if idiots keep making excuses for 6-2 also use the same thinking with the hardest schedule the first 8 and no QB for half those games 

 

 

You are actually trying to reason with him?? Why bother, he doesn't believe what he posts he is just trying to be a sh*t stirrer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Tannehill is one year removed from Gase actively trying to end his career

 

Oh and the Steelers defense that year wasn’t that good stop acting like it was the Troy Polumalu years

Tannehill falling apart like a china doll almost ruined his career. Its why Miami moved on from him.

Your so hell bent on trashing our HC that you cant take a second to think

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

You are actually trying to reason with him?? Why bother, he doesn't believe what he posts he is just trying to be a sh*t stirrer. 

Definition of a troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet Nut said:

Definition of a troll

Gotta be, nobody can be that stupid.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...