Browns get their HC, Vikings former OC, Kevin Stefanski

On 1/21/2020 at 7:34 PM, 14 in Green said:

The Browns are putting together a pretty good staff it seems.

Kevin Stefanski HC

George Patton -GM

Andrew Berry

Bill Callahan

Wade Phillips

Not bad a bad group so far, especially for a "dumpster fire where nobody will ever want to go"...

George Paton had his 2nd interview yesterday. Hopefully they can iron things out. What to hear something crazy? 

Our favorite guy @Philc1 has said that no one worth a damn wants to even consider working with Mayfield. George Paton has taken his 2nd interview for the Browns GM position. Why is that so important? This is the same George Paton who has denied the Jets the "Opportunity to even interview him", not once (2013), not twice (2015), but on 3 separate occassions (2019).

The last time was with the Jets having the infallible Samuel Darnold. Who would pass on Sam for Baker...right? ?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/30/report-george-paton-declines-interview-for-jets-g-m-job/

To be fair and no longer throwing shots at good'ole Philc, self-respecting front office guys shouldnt waste their time interviewing for a position in May after the GM that they just fired spent all the money, picked the coach and then made all of the sh*tty draft picks. 

That's really my only reason on why I am slightly skeptical about JD. To be willing to accept all that....Either he's a genius or he was desperate, which I doubt the latter as I hear that he was a popular name around the league. We'll see. 

However, it's great to see the "No one wants to work with Baker" line take another "L"

• Upvote 1