College National Championship Game Thread...

Beerfish

1 minute ago, jetsons said:

And it doesn't make you either... The Refs Saw it Like I Did & That's ALL that counts.

Difference being I dont have to result to such childish etiquette to get my point across. 

I clearly stated a few posts back what I thought, and if you would have taken a half second to read it and actually think about what I said, you would have seen me mostly agreeing with you.

But you didnt do that. 

The intent of the call was never designed for plays like that. But because of how its written, it gets called. I could have seen it either way. 

But you dont call that in a game like this. 

If that happened to the Jets, you would be livid. 

7 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Difference being I dont have to result to such childish etiquette to get my point across. 

I clearly stated a few posts back what I thought, and if you would have taken a half second to read it and actually think about what I said, you would have seen me mostly agreeing with you.

But you didnt do that. 

The intent of the call was never designed for plays like that. But because of how its written, it gets called. I could have seen it either way. 

But you dont call that in a game like this. 

If that happened to the Jets, you would be livid. 

yawn...

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Burrow looks like a psycho, but like a high end psycho. In my post I equated him to being Joffrey Baratheon, a high end psychopath from the television show, Game of Thrones which was popular in the 2010s.

You're not getting my IJ post. I love Burrow as a prospect but with him going to Cincy he is going to suck balls because of his lack of arm strength. 

His innate awareness is impressive.

1 minute ago, RobR said:

You're not getting my IJ post. I love Burrow as a prospect but with him going to Cincy he is going to suck balls because of his lack of arm strength. 

His innate awareness is impressive.

Haha I love Burrow this year. I just think he looks like a cocaine aided psycho. I’d take him first overall either way. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

Great game. 

That young LSU passing coordinator will be the next big NHL young gun teams talk about.

Clemson had their number early but LSU adjusted and teams that adjust win.

Wait a minute!  You are allowed to adjust in football?  Must be a college thing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Why would Edwards-Helaire take anymore punishment? He’s a second rounder now. Keep those chickens!!!

Yup, he just advanced his draft slot by a lot by this game imo.

I was hoping we could pick him up 3rd or 4th round, no more me thinks.

• Upvote 1