Advice to next year’s schedule

Jets723

21 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Hey sorry if this is off topic but I wanted to hear some opinions on what game I should purchase for my my son and I.  I took my 6 year old to his first a Jets game in the Miami game last month.  He loved it but the poor kid was freezing and I want to try and go to a take him to a September/October game if possible.  I’m thinking about the Buffalo game which I think is late October or the Pats game after that but not sure which are home games yet.  Anyway any opinions I would greatly appreciate. Thanks Guys!!!

Both games will be loaded with opposing fans who will travel to Met Life. I would try to go to Tampa or Jacksonville.  Not sure what the dates are but it will be a friendly atmosphere. 

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Both games will be loaded with opposing fans who will travel to Met Life. I would try to go to Tampa or Jacksonville.  Not sure what the dates are but it will be a friendly atmosphere. 

Not interested in Jacksonville. I can’t really travel much during the fall too busy at work. Had to be a home game 

12 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

make a special Dad/Son weekend  away game and go to per se Jacksonville?  You. An always make money, memories are the treasure but 6 is a bit young. 

Only warm weather road games are west coast games. A little hard to the wallet and time commitment

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry, was looking at the wrong year. 

Just try to go to a game where the opposing fans need to get on a plane to come to the stadium. 

No problem.  It’s tough to travel during football season.  Baseball Season is much easier and I can go down to Miami and even LA

9 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I don't run the club here any longer but am fairly active.  We'll probably have a tailgate with a nominal buy in etc. Weve done 2 of them. Ove rthe last few years when the Jets have come down.

Great, maybe a parking lot meet up in our future. 

Would be fun

• Upvote 1