Pro Football Writers All NFL Team

19 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

In regards to the above ongoing debate, when it comes to how highly the league itself values the position of safety, you only need to consider that the other player who has been listed with Adams on all of these various lists was actually traded during the season.

So your either saying safety is valued in the league because Steelers gave up a 1st round pick for him. And steelers are pretty smart.

Or

Your saying safety's aren't valuable because a pro bowler at the position got traded.

Either argument is silly.

Pats traded Chandler Jones. So I guess edge rushers aren't important. And bills let stephone Gilmore walk as a free agent. I guess pro bowl CBs aren't valuable either. Am I doing it right?

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Everybody out there appreciates the play and heart of Jamal Adams except Jets fans. 

He's a likeable goof. He's good. I like defensive backs who get the ball. It more important than a few sacks againts the worst teams in the league playing rookie QBs who hang onto the ball too much.

in my HUMBLE opinion

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Chandler Jones?

Kinda ridiculous.  OLB is a non-premium position as evidenced by his great play leading to his team's 5-10 record. :P

There is something more to this.

There are 4 DL on this team, with two DE-EDGE players. 

The two OLB are 3-4 EDGE LBs, not 4-3 OLBs.  

I think that says something about the value of EDGE players and the value of 4-3 off ball LBs.  

3 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

So your either saying safety is valued in the league because Steelers gave up a 1st round pick for him. And steelers are pretty smart.

Or

Your saying safety's aren't valuable because a pro bowler at the position got traded.

Either argument is silly.

Pats traded Chandler Jones. So I guess edge rushers aren't important. And bills let stephone Gilmore walk as a free agent. I guess pro bowl CBs aren't valuable either. Am I doing it right?

A mere one year into his career, a player was traded for significantly less than the cost to obtain him, despite being in the midst of what would be an All-Pro season and having another 4 years remaining on a rookie contract.  It shares literally no similarities whatsoever to any of the other examples you attempted to use for your baseless comparison.

So no, you did quite literally everything wrong.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Like I’ve said many times before, only Jets fans hate on Jamal Adams.  Everyone else knows who the Pres is. 

What if Jets fans hate on Jamal because they’re the ones who know him best and everyone else only knows him from his gesticulating “highlights.”

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What if Jets fans hate on Jamal because they’re the ones who know him best and everyone else only knows him from his gesticulating “highlights.”

I’d say they are not a true Jets fan down to ride or die with Presmal.  The do all safety with some pizzazz!