New York Mick

Potential Picks From The Draft Simulator

If Okudah is sitting there at 11, someone will call in behind us to see if the pick is available. Okudah is a STUD & I don't think he'll make it to 11, he's the best CB in the draft but in this scenario, JD is moving back with more picks to fill this roster. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Raiders, Colts, Bucs and Broncos....all right behind us and all should be in the market for a QB.  

This could be a really interesting draft if a guy like Herbert drops to us and there's competition for these four teams to jump up and grab him.

I'm thinking this is exactly what's going to happen. If you look at the top 10 picks, you see Burrow & Tua gone. No way Miami passes on Tua, id be SHOCKED. That leaves Herbert & the team sitting in the drivers seat at 11 that doesn't need a QB & is perched in front of 4 teams who could use a QB. 

What team sitting behind us has one of the smartest Head Coaches & the dumbest QB? Tampa Bay. I could definitely see Tampa wanting Herbert. But right in front of Tampa is another team starving for a young QB with a GM that is truly under the gun in John Elway. 

Imagine getting a 2nd & another pick to move back just 1 space and still get the guy on Joe Ds board? This could be completely possible with us at 11. With two 2s & two 3s, Joey D could really make hay in this draft. I'm always pumped for the draft, but I think this draft will be the turning point we've needed with the right people in charge. This is our moment to compliment Darnold with a group of young playmakers. How long has it been since a draft lined up exactly with our needs? All those Olineman, a ton of WRs, Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Ruggs, Jefferson, and a lot more that round 2 with two picks could be a godsend for Darnold. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company