New York Mick

Potential Picks From The Draft Simulator

Epenesa,Okudah,Higgins,Ruggs any of the 4 would be good picks and I wouldn't consider anyone else up there. I also wouldn't trade back either. 

Epenesa 11.5 sacks and demolished Austin Jackson for 2.5 sacks, 4 tackles and a FF- Fills a massive need

Okudah- Best CB in the league and most mocks I've seen have him going #3. Fills a massive need

Higgins- My personal favorite if we go WR and it's for the simple fact that he's big, fast and gives Sam a nice big target to throw to on the outside

Ruggs- 6'0 but a flat out speed demon, solid route runner. Similar skill set to Tyreek Hill. 

While I prefer an OT or Jeudy/Lamb, all 4 of these guys would be solid draft choices if we miss out on those 5. 

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

If they draft another DL this board is going to meltdown as well as me. Enough can’t miss DL. 

He's an edge rusher something we've needed for a long long time.  Wouldn't be a sexy pick but he would fill a big need 

17 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

In a 3-4 defense he’s a DE that’s a DL. If he was an OLB it would be different. 

Again not a sexy pick but if the board falls the way it does here it wouldn't be a bad pick. Not saying I'd be psyched but I'd understand it

9 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I didn’t watch a ton of him playing is he any better then Leonard Williams was? 

Good motor, solid hands and he's definitely disruptive. Leonard had more tackles but less sacks Leo's best season for sacks saw him turn out 8 sacks, Epenesa only had 4.5 his 1st year but his last 2 he's combined for 22 sacks. He crushed Austin Jackson (widely regarded as a t5 OT) when they played as well. I'm praying one of the OTs falls I really like Wirfs but if we end up with Epensa I can live with it. Switching to a 4-3 might be beneficial as well but it's a total crapshoot from now until the jets are on the clock lol

Luke Kuechly retiring should open up Simmons to Carolina at #7. We need as many defensive players and QBs to go before us as possible 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company