New York Mick

Potential Picks From The Draft Simulator

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I’m not sure on that one either. I didn’t watch that much college football this year as I normally do so I missed a lot of players. I’d be happy with any of the top WRs in the first two rounds. As long as it’s not a DL or S. 

Ruggs is the fastest guy of the bunch. I think speed a WR is the most needed thing on this team. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Robby has speed. I like Higgins catch radius so I was favoring him. 

Anderson won't  be signed. You think he's  worth the money he wants?

Also, I think I read Ruggs was clocked at 25 mph on one catch and run thos season. He would get speeding tickets in a school zone. 

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

After looking at what WRs are available in FA and what they’ve been signing for I wouldn’t care if Anderson signed for around $12 a year. 

If Anderson could run a slant or drag and do something  besides running oit of bounds, i would agree.

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s running where the QBs throw the ball lol

Im talking about the few times they throw to him between the hash marks

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How so?  Darnold isn't especially known as an accurate deep ball thrower.  I know we might be losing Robby but that doesn't mean we have to replace him with a speed guy.  

Actually if you look at some of the deep balls Anderson has caught, I find it interesting how you can say Sam doesni't  have  deep ball accuracy. 

In any case, Ruggs most impressive catch was a short pass that he turned into 60+ reception being clocked ar 25 mph so deep routes  isn't  the only thing he runs.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not awful but I'm saying its not what he's best at.  Certainly not good enough to say we absolutely MUST replace Robby with another speed demon type.  Give me a big bodied, physical guy with just OK speed over that.  

I edited the post above. Please read.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not awful but I'm saying its not what he's best at.  Certainly not good enough to say we absolutely MUST replace Robby with another speed demon type.  Give me a big bodied, physical guy with just OK speed over that.  

He doesn't  jist run post routes

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company