Brady Suite At Gillette Cleaned Out

His kids are enrolled in school in Greenwich this September.  I know that for fact.  

Even if Brady plays next year it is only for a few more years.  Their family is settling in Greenwich, which is near Brady's oldest son who lives in NYC.

If I am Brady I am looking for Romo's deal and not risking getting killed anymore.  

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Its a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you think I would let that turd wear my favorite all-time players number?????????????

C'MON MAN 

ITS A JOKE 

I know I know but still rough to look at. Big big Boo

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, funaz said:

i don't care if brady leaves. I care if BB leaves. Once BB leaves NE is done. I'm not scared of Brady if BB packs it up

Exactly.

I am rooting for Brady to return to New England because he isn't a scary quarterback anymore; especially late in the season where all old players go do die.  Week 17, Patriots at Jets, we beat the spit out of him to take the division and send him to Greenwich for good.

Bellichick is the bigger problem  We need him to move on so that the Patriots can go back to being the Dolphins in red uniforms, who they were before 2001.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, static14 said:

He’s a free agent. Why would he leave his belongings with a team he’s not technically a part of? 

It's kind of crazy to look at the NFL free agency list and STILL see the names Brady, Brees, Rivers and Eli on it.  And my guess is only 2 of those, at most, will return to their current teams.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xtina said:

I don’t keep up with toms living arrangements. Where is he moving from? Isn’t CT still “New England”? 

And- what is the brady suite 

Greenwich CT is 3 hours from Foxboro.  It's 15 minutes from Rye and the Westchester Country Club.  It's Giants/Jets country.

He had a suite at Gillette Stadium for his friends and family to watch him play for the past 20 years.  He moved all his stuff out.

He's either sending a loud signal to try to scare Kraft into disobeying Belichick and signing him again or he's done with the Pats and getting ready to join another NFL team.

SAR I

As crazy as it is to imagine, Brady will be playing for another team in 2020.  While he a BB got the best of the Jets the vast majority of the time, at least we have that glorious 2010 season playoff game and know that we beat the mighty Patriots when they were in full dynasty mode.  

Yes, I know it's like being offered a crumb instead of a seven course meal, but at least i't better than nothing.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Greenwich CT is 3 hours from Foxboro.  It's 15 minutes from Rye and the Westchester Country Club.  It's Giants/Jets country.

He had a suite at Gillette Stadium for his friends and family to watch him play for the past 20 years.  He moved all his stuff out.

He's either sending a loud signal to try to scare Kraft into disobeying Belichick and signing him again or he's done with the Pats and getting ready to join another NFL team.

SAR I

So Brady is gonna be Sam’s backup?