David Harris

Rank These Five Players

Thomas

2a) Wills

2b) Wirfs

Lamb

Jeudy

37 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Each year there is a position that gets artificially elevated due to team needs (often QB). 

I am slightly worried that OT is that position this year.  Guys that follow oline more closely like Rob or Bit might comment on this.

They're not getting artificially elevated this year. This is going to be a historic OT draft class but a bad one for the Center position.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

Rob....is it good enough to wait till 2nd rd if top 3 guys are gone, or is 4th/5th best OT better than taking one of the WR's there?

We still have a ways to go and the Senior Bowl will provide some answers. Gun to my head, I'd go WR in round 1 and then OT with our 2nd pick but I wouldn't wait any longer than that.

I could see a huge run on them just like every other draft when one position stands out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Why Lamb over Jeudy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Jeudy is massively overrated. I don't think he's even the best WR on his own team. Everything about Jeudy screams good, but not great to me. I don't see him lighting up the 40 or any other metric like broad, long, and he's not the biggest guy out there. He'll probably shine on change of direction metrics like the shuttles and 3 cone.....but is that really worth drafting someone that high? He also drops quite a few passes. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I think Ruggs will be a steal where ever he's drafted.

I'm also a huge Waddle fan but he's not eligible.

9 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Ooooooh shots fired

yeah he gets comps to Dominant physical specimens like Julio Jones or AJ Green yet doesn’t have those type of special bodies. He could be great but I really want to see the re-evaluations after the combine after the analysts pick everybody apart. I wonder if he’ll be the first wideout taken. Btw I think he’s great and he may be my number one target 🎯 

Anybody who compares Jeudy to AJ Green or Julio Jones needs to turn in their draft forum access at the door. It's a lazy comparison because there are no similarities at all, whether we are talking body frame or the type of game they play.   

You want a better comp.....look no further than Calvin Ridley who went 26th overall a couple of years ago. They are the same size, will test similar, and have the same type of game. They both gain their yards through route running, suck at 50/50 balls, and drop around the same amount of passes.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Lamb looks like the more dynamic and versatile receiver. 

This 100%. He looks like a more freakish athlete to me with better size than Jeudy.

13 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The concern with Jeudy and Ruggs is that they likely made each other better on that same Bama team. You can’t double cover both guys all the time so I think each may have benefitted from the other one being on the other side. Guys like Lamb and Higgins may have had to face the CB1 and/or double coverage a lot more. I don’t know....just a thought. 

Bama not only had Jeudy and Ruggs, they also had Smith and Waddle who are just as good. The four WR's they had on the field last year all have a chance to be first rounders. Two this year and two next year. Let that sink in for a minute. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company