David Harris

Rank These Five Players

For me and probably many it’s a 5 player draft for these guys at 11.  I’m curious how people think they stack up.

Let’s do this on pure big board talent and not with positional value for the Jets needs.

In alphabetical order:

Jerry Jeudy - WR Alabama 

Ceedee Lamb - WR Oklahama

Andrew Thomas - OT Georgia

Jedrick Wills - OT Alabama

Tristan Wirfs - OT Iowa

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, peebag said:

for us numbnuts who don't follow closely, can we get first names?

Fixed

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, RobR said:

I think Jeudy is massively overrated. I don't think he's even the best WR on his own team. Everything about Jeudy screams good, but not great to me. I don't see him lighting up the 40 or any other metric like broad, long, and he's not the biggest guy out there. He'll probably shine on change of direction metrics like the shuttles and 3 cone.....but is that really worth drafting someone that high? He also drops quite a few passes. 

Ooooooh shots fired

yeah he gets comps to Dominant physical specimens like Julio Jones or AJ Green yet doesn’t have those type of special bodies. He could be great but I really want to see the re-evaluations after the combine after the analysts pick everybody apart. I wonder if he’ll be the first wideout taken. Btw I think he’s great and he may be my number one target 🎯 

17 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Jeudy’s upside is Amari Cooper which is good but not great

Lamb has a chance to be great

Is DeAndre Hopkins a good comp for Ceedee Lamb? DH’s 40 was 4.56, Ceedee looks he’ll be around that- both have light frames with average height.

i like Ceedee a lot but I think Jeudy does well in the 40 and goes off the board first as expected 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company