Let’s see your mock draft!

Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

They better not take Epenesea at 11. 

I passed on CeeDee Lamb to take Epenesa because I knew I had the 17th overall to make the need pick. I traded Adams for Mekhi Becton, Clyde Edwards Helaire, and the $90 mil plus contract you were going to give Adams you can now give to Ngakoue and Jimmie Ward

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Trey Adams scares me because of the back problems. 

The injuries are definitely cause for concern, but he’d be one of the Top 4 OT’s in this class if he didn’t have them.

Sign Conklin, re-sign Beachum for 1-2 years and let Adams be the backup LT for a season before he can hopefully take over in 2021.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

The injuries are definitely cause for concern, but he’d be one of the Top 4 OT’s in this class if he didn’t have them.

Sign Conklin, re-sign Beachum for 1-2 years and let Adams be the backup LT for a season before he can hopefully take over in 2021.

I’m just wary of drafting injury-prone guys on the OL. Nothing screws a team worse than having a tackle who can’t stay on the field

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I passed on CeeDee Lamb to take Epenesa because I knew I had the 17th overall to make the need pick. I traded Adams for Mekhi Becton, Clyde Edwards Helaire, and the $90 mil plus contract you were going to give Adams you can now give to Ngakoue and Jimmie Ward

Obviously you trade Adams. I just don’t want another DL with the first pick. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I will be extremely angry if we pass on either CeeDee Lamb or Jerry Jeudy for any defensive player

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

That definitely wasn’t from the site he posted. I did 20 mocks and every one the OL disappeared. 

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

That definitely wasn’t from the site he posted. I did 20 mocks and every one the OL disappeared. 

This was I think the 1st time thomas was there in any of the mocks i have done on the site i listed, but most all of the other players were.

I at times get wirfs being there but never thomas until this one

24 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I get Wirfs once in a while but OL is slim pickings at 11

I can’t imagine that’s how it’ll really end up, especially when some of the edge guys start putting up big Combine numbers and they jump up the board. They’re going early in these algorithms because OL guys are generally static picks—it’s rare that a guy climbs the boards late unless they’re small school freaks.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I can’t imagine that’s how it’ll really end up, especially when some of the edge guys start putting up big Combine numbers and they jump up the board. They’re going early in these algorithms because OL guys are generally static picks—it’s rare that a guy climbs the boards late unless they’re small school freaks.

It will change a ton. I just do these to get familiar with players I never heard of. And it’s the only hope you have as a Jets fan. 

• Sympathy 1