Arrest warrant issued for OBJ

Vudu

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Hi watched the video.

cop is a POS. Unreal. Deserved more than what he got.

OBJ is also a POS but in my opinion he is less of an ass than the cop because the cop has an obligation and a duty to serve with a smile if hes getting trusted with a badge, pistol and pension by the tax paying public

that is all

It wasnt a cop. It was a Superdome security guard probably making $15 an hour. Overzealous yeah, but the old guy was just taking orders. Odell is a weyid guy.

3 hours ago, THE BARON said:

And when I see law enforcement officers break traffic laws on a whim, that is a violation of the law and criminal as well.  Why not issue a warrant for them too ??? 

:rolleyes:

What we have here is an immature kid acting out like a fool

He's 27, not 17.

and another lord high authority figure on a power trip. 

If he didn't want to be touched, why was he wearing that short skirt, amirite?

I don't care for either one of them... 

Not being able to tell the difference might be part of the problem here.

Replace "security guard" with "your mom, sister, daughter, wife", and maybe that would help.

Although knowing this place, maybe not.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Not a cop, not armed, a private employee of the SuperDome telling them not to smoke cigars or drink alcohol inside the locker room facility. In the 15 seconds of context we see, he seems to be being a jerk about it, but aside from that those statements have nothing to do with the fact that an uninvolved individual decided to commit simple battery, on camera, minutes after putting his former school in a tight spot by handing out cash to "student athletes" (lol)...on camera. 

So basically, nothing you said was remotely accurate, but hey, virtue signaling and feelings are what really matter, right? 

That is all. 

Nothing i said was remotely accurate?

I was giving my opinion based on what I saw. I made no claims and offered no details about the story.

ok it was a security guard. I read it was a cop. Shoot me.....

My opinion was that OBJ was a POS. I also thought the security guard was a POS. Ive been around a long time and ive seen this movie before and context be damned here.... that security guy     Was a jerk.

sorry honey its a free country I have a right to feel the way I do just like you

8 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Nothing i said was remotely accurate?

I was giving my opinion based on what I saw. I made no claims and offered no details about the story.

ok it was a security guard. I read it was a cop. Shoot me.....

My opinion was that OBJ was a POS. I also thought the security guard was a POS. Ive been around a long time and ive seen this movie before and context be damned here.... that security guy     Was a jerk.

sorry honey its a free country I have a right to feel the way I do just like you

You ranted about Police authority, guns, pensions, and taxpayer money and made it an issue about Law Enforcement.  All of that was wrong. Honey. 

Your opinion was basically worthless because in your zeal to attack cops, you completely left all of the facts out.. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You ranted about Police authority, guns, pensions, and taxpayer money and made it an issue about Law Enforcement.  All of that was wrong. Honey. 

Your opinion was basically worthless because in your zeal to attack cops, you completely left all of the facts out.. 

Oh ok now this is making sense.

your a cop and you dont like when anyone questions a cops authority. Got it.

and once again your ignoring the fact that my whole comment was my opinion based in my assumption that the guy was a cop and not a security guard.

for the record i support cops 100% and ALWAYS side with them when in doubt. 90% of these big cop news stories over the past few years ive side with law enforcement.

By the same token cops like the ones that shoved a broomstick up Amadou Diallos anus for fun while he was in jail should be jailed for life. How would you like that happening to your son? How would you like your daughter fingered at a traffic stop? These things DO happen. Its real. Not making it up.

If thats what you do regularly on the job good luck buddy. 

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Oh ok now this is making sense.

your a cop and you dont like when anyone questions a cops authority. Got it.

and once again your ignoring the fact that my whole comment was my opinion based in my assumption that the guy was a cop and not a security guard.

for the record i support cops 100% and ALWAYS side with them when in doubt. 90% of these big cop news stories over the past few years ive side with law enforcement.

By the same token cops like the ones that shoved a broomstick up Amadou Diallos anus for fun while he was in jail should be jailed for life. How would you like that happening to your son? How would you like your daughter fingered at a traffic stop? These things DO happen. Its real. Not making it up.

If thats what you do regularly on the job good luck buddy. 

I'm a Fireman. what is this, your first day? 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

The slap of the butt cheek heard round the world.

Beckham obviously wants out of that dumpster fire in Cleveland. Make it happen Joe.

Good God no! At one time yes I wanted the Jets to get him, but not anymore. OBJ is taking the same train wreck path as Brown. What a nutcase.

7 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

The slap of the butt cheek heard round the world.

Beckham obviously wants out of that dumpster fire in Cleveland. Make it happen Joe.

I’ll gladly take Beckham, Landry, Hunt, Chubb and Garrett

Baker will finally show us how great he is once he gets away from all those guys

On 1/16/2020 at 1:08 PM, southparkcpa said:

Dude this is the me too generation.  Welcome to 2020. EDIT. I assumed it was a girl.

Saw the film.. OBJ is a jerk off. If I were the cop, I'd be pissed.

So it makes a difference about whether you ask for an arrest warrant if the guy is someone you like? That's NONSENSE.The law is the same for EVERYONE. Better get used to that idea.

Cop was embarrassed...if he was capable of being retrospective of his own actions...he’d chalk it up to coming at the players like a jerk.

Nothing wrong with locking up OBJ and having him inconvenienced with the time and fine. Obviously, his privilege stops it there.