Jets Unis - Beating A VERY Dead Horse...

THE BARON

I like the white and the all white look.  The blacks are good for how they use them now.

What I really hate is the field colors.    The Jet/Giants have one, if not, the worst looking field presentation in the NFL.  The colors are worn, the middle of the field is blah.  ITS UGLY.   When they do black end zones it looks better than the normal ones.

31 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Helmet color is amazing .... striping needs rework imho

Just happy no Kelly green ... Hate that color so much. And I'm Irish.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m fine with the helmet color.

Hate the black uniforms. 

Logo is brutal. Plain, looks like a middle school student could have designed it in 5 minutes doodling. 

Jets missed a golden opportunity to create an identity of their own. Off the top of my head, and I am far from any type of designer, the logo should have had the the NY symbol represented with an infused Jets fighter plane with the city skyline in the background. Instead we got the word JETS with a an infantile looking football. Brutal 

• Upvote 1

You really like the new ones ??? Not trying to be a wise ass.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I guess I'd feel a little better if a lot of people liked the way they look.  All of the Jet fans that I know don't like them at all...

I like them too. I seriously do. And I like the black coupled with the black end zones.

I will also say that there are some younger kid Jets fans around me that thought the old unis were lame and these new ones are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

51 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

I’m fine with the helmet color.

Hate the black uniforms. 

Logo is brutal. Plain, looks like a middle school student could have designed it in 5 minutes doodling. 

Jets missed a golden opportunity to create an identity of their own. Off the top of my head, and I am far from any type of designer, the logo should have had the the NY symbol represented with an infused Jets fighter plane with the city skyline in the background. Instead we got the word JETS with a an infantile looking football. Brutal 

Agree the opportunity was there for so much better. 

My sources Dick's Sporting Goods employees tell me the new merchandise is not selling in stores or on-line. 

The old logo was the best in the NFL. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Copernicus said:

the logo should have had the the NY symbol represented with an infused Jets fighter plane with the city skyline in the background. Instead we got the word JETS with a an infantile looking football. Brutal 

Yeah, bringing back fond memories of 9-11 would be a winning design.  LOL

5 hours ago, prime21 said:

What I really hate is the field colors.    The Jet/Giants have one, if not, the worst looking field presentation in the NFL.  The colors are worn, the middle of the field is blah.  ITS UGLY.   When they do black end zones it looks better than the normal ones.

Seriously?

Never, ever have heard anyone complain about the turf.  I have to say, having sat on the field from day 1, never have thought this

usatsi_9502844.jpg?w=779&h=467&crop=1&zo

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Better than the white wedge is it a lightning bolt a comma what it is it.

Why even bother?

Is it beyond you and the others to get past the idea that everyone like different looks?  

Youre not right.  Others aren't right.  Most people like the old uniforms.  Most like the new uniforms. 

There isn't a better

So just move on?

On 1/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sperm Edwards said:

But black uniforms is an old thing that was at one time edgy/tough and now IMO it's a weak attempt at looking edgy/tough.

Black is the most common color used in NFL uniforms. And how many teams now have black alternates? Just a lazy, lame choice, IMHO. 

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Why even bother?

Is it beyond you and the others to get past the idea that everyone like different looks?  

Youre not right.  Others aren't right.  Most people like the old uniforms.  Most like the new uniforms. 

There isn't a better

So just move on?

I refuse to buy the crap and so have many others. 

I will continue to wear and own old logo the  better logo merchandise.