Stranger On The Street: Jet Fan Katie

JetNation

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

That was fun and she was really great. This should be a regular feature, imo, and Max should fund a Ft Lauderdale annex for JN. My favorite line, though, was “we’ve had other heydays. Other days of hey.” Good job to the two of you 

:) Days of Hey

She impressed me with her overall understanding of some of the details.  Very cool. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That was fun and she was really great. This should be a regular feature, imo, and Max should fund a Ft Lauderdale annex for JN. My favorite line, though, was “we’ve had other heydays. Other days of hey.” Good job to the two of you 

Budgets are finalized in December, this is going to have to wait until 2021. Please make the request again in August.

[mention=9819]GREENBEAN[/mention]  I have that exact same shirt bought from Bar Stool Sports Store posted a pic of it on here in some thread and many disliked it. 
President Jamal Adams forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! [mention=9582]T0mShane[/mention]
Katie is a smart very pretty young lady and NY Jets fan. 
YOU GO GREENBEAN YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!  
Safe travels. 
joewilly12

I’d venture to think that the same shirt has a different aura about it when it’s on a pretty young girl. Maybe you could try again??

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app