Stranger On The Street: Jet Fan Katie

JetNation

Greenbean, how skeptical was she of you when you were like "I'm a roving reporter for a popular Jets' website, who was tasked with interviewing a random girl that I just met.  I swear this is legit!"

I think the fact that her car is very close by eased some of that. Now if I said we had to go to my office we may not have the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

On 1/17/2020 at 7:17 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Greenbean, how skeptical was she of you when you were like "I'm a roving reporter for a popular Jets' website, who was tasked with interviewing a random girl that I just met.  I swear this is legit!"

Good thing Greenbean didn't mention the JN Casting Couch.  

• Haha 2

• 5 months later...
On 1/18/2020 at 12:03 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

After much contemplation, JN has decided you shouldn't be allowed to marry anyone.  

Let alone talk to her... Can you image how fried her brain would be after that conversation lol...

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2020 at 8:10 PM, GREENBEAN said:

:) Days of Hey

She impressed me with her overall understanding of some of the details.  Very cool. 

Our forum needs her. She's smart.  She communicates well.   She's attractive.  That puts her ahead of 97.75% of the forum.    DID SHE SIGN UP? 

Katydid?