East-West Shrine Bowl today

4 minutes ago, ljr said:

Didn’t catch names (maybe you know Tony?) but the West LT(70) & LG(79) looked awesome on that last drive

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That is two players that interest me.  That is Yasir Durant out of Missouri who is big and Daishawn Dixon who actually interests me more from San Diego st. I watched Daishawn and he is good.   He came out early. 

• Sympathy 1

There are a lot of quality players in this game. And what interests me the small school players are holding there own or in fact shining.  Love to see this.  The Illinois St RB is a player. Seen him a few times and the others I already mentioned look like real good players.   When the NFL draft comes close I am going to list at least 12 players from FCS or division 2 that are really good. I don't know this division 3 kid but he looks like he can compete and excel. 

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Ok, so who should we be drafting?

Names, names, I was names?

In this game we seen some players who should move up in the draft but they still have to go to the combine if invited or their Pro day.  The most important players were the players who played from other divisions.  Watching this game the center for Mississippi St. is a player we should look at.  I like Jon Runyan  who could play either OT or Guard. Also his teammate Onwenu at guard.  He will go around the 4th to 5th round.  The Illinois St. Running back is no fluke. He gained 1900 yards in the FCS level.  Other FCS players who may not get drafted like Kirk and Tuzska I would sign as free agents. They are players. Also Benny Lemay is a nice back and makes yards after getting hit.  We seen the Miami Linebackers are all over the field and I saw a lot of talent in Alex Highsmith as a pass rusher.  The Arkansas DT is a player period. Have not watched him too much since his former team stunk.  At cornerback no one shined.  There was a lot of talent out there. And the two kickers need to be looked at. We really need a kicker.  Sometimes you want this game to have 18 minute quarters just to have every player to get a chance.   I would of love to see a wideout but there wasn't one particular one.  There were a few bright spots there like Aaron Parker out of FCS Rhode Island. He was a top receiver in the FCS.  So I will watch this again tomorrow and view some of these players again.

One other player Adrian Killins who I watched many times at Central Florida is small but he is a speed demon and in the open field he is another player that I remember loving in the open field. A clue?   He plays for the Chiefs !!  

• Post of the Week 1