UnitedWhofans

What nobody is mentioning re Tannehill/Gase

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

In a very strong way, the success of Ryan Tannehill away from Adam Gase should be very encouraging for Jets fans. The reason is simple. It shows that Gase will not completely destroy Sam Darnolds career. He may hinder it but it will not destroy it. Which means that once Gase is fired (if he is) Darnold is completely salvageable and can grow quickly into an elite QB. Just look at Ryan Tannehill. 

Lol so he won’t be dead, he’ll just be on life support!

FREAKING STUPENDOUS NEWS GUYS.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Given this year, not really.

Oh how we missed you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Dude, under Adam Gase, Sam did not go backwards, he crawled forwards. If this is the worst he's going to be under a hindering Adam Gase,, then think of what he can be without him

Unless of course you have no faith in the FO finding the guy for him which is valid and in which case sit back and watch the carnage

It has nothing to do with Darnold going backwards lmfao. You just don’t get it do you? 

Not every situation is the same. Who’s to say Darnold gets coach like the Titans HC and has a resurgence if Gase was “ruin” him. Personally, I do not think Darnold can necessarily be “ruined”, I do think he can look worse based on the play calling, etc. 

Darnold going forward or backwards has nothing to do with why I’m mocking this thread. You are trying to apply one situation to any and every situation and it’s...not...realistic. 

per usual with you.

32 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Except most of the fanbase is doing the same thing by using Tannehill against Gase. So why not go after them for that.

I do.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company