Sign in to follow this  
Tony The Wiz

NFLPA Collegiate Game.

I don't know how many Jet fans will be watching this game. I am since I love to watch these kids play vto try to earn their place on an NFL roster. In thids game looking at the rosters it is by far not as good as the Shrine game rosters but there are a few players I like. 

For the American team I see two familiar players from Temple that I liked.  You have Shaun Bradley at Linebacker and Jovahn Fair at Guard.  You have Jamir Jones of Notre Dame but your best players is Malcolm Roach out of Texas and Christian Rector who should shine.  It is the FCS players I want to see especially Juwan Green WR out of Albany, Christian Rozeboom and the special DE Jonah Williams.  These three players are really talented. Watch them.   Also I see Jordan Fehr in this game. He is a tackling machine. Leo Lewis also is a nice player.  Like to see  Lewerke have a good game.

For the National Team there is Daniel Bitulli out of Tennessee who plays LB. Also Jaylin Hawkins out of California is an excellent safety.  Luton is a QB i like to see do good.  Aaron Fuller out of Washington should be looked at. Kirk Merritt and Kobe Williams are two of their best players. I am curious to see the receiver out of Jacksonville St  Josh Pearson who in 2018 was the top receiver in FCS.    

Looking at these rosters the American looks a lot better.        

• Upvote 1

Just seen Omar Bayliss of Arkansas St is also on the American roster. He just scored. He is an excellent receiver. He will surprise in the NFL. 

Why do the evaluators keep bringing up 'return skills' when the return in the NFL has been pretty well negated.

A lot of fast dynamic looking backs in these games but level of comp is an issue.