Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

23 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Latest VC

I'm gonna go ahead and assume a no-majority deadline will result in a random lynch, because that's usually how it is around here, and that's not good for Town. Time to consolidate. (Just saw Leelou's post about going random)

Crusher is obviously not gonna be lynched, because you all are fat-struck pussies, so my vote is wasted there.

unvote

So, it comes down to either Verb or 80.

vote 80

I take this as soft protection on Crusher, fwiw.

23 hours ago, Nolder said:

One is Spoot.

The other two are CTM and JC.

It's not that I have them as town so much as they haven't said or done anything that made me think they might not be.

Keep in mind both of those players I am notoriously bad at reading.

CTM in particular always gets me when he's scum. I always town read him.

We're not at that point yet but if/when we are I don't blame anyone form of caring about my opinion on those two lol.

At this point JC had maybe a half dozen posts, how the hell could you really had any type of read yet?

15 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

And @Verbal needs to stop hiding like the craven, gender-less little bitch that they are

You need your own material, bud.  Stop stealing CTM's M.O. for speaking to me.

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just want to re-emphasize my vote.  Soft defense of Verbal noted.

BS, you're not paying attention.  I wonder why......

45 minutes ago, CTM said:

Honestly i just went with least posts. Plus the blind lynch verbal meme is always a good time. Not sure why he signs up and then doesn't play, maybe he likes being early game cannon fodder. Or, likes to show up post deadline to have a hissy fit and slap 80 all around his ass and man breasts

re: JC can't read him at all, always seems like scum to me. Every game. 

If we're being honest, I sign up because I miss mafia and then I totally forget I'm in a game because it's been so long since I "really" played.  I haven't cared as much about mafia in years, but I still miss you ****ers.  And yes, a hissy fit aimed at 80 is really my finest moments, heh.

In short, eat a bag of dicks.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

2 low post count players and deadline looming. I voted Nolder to see his and the games reaction to see if it helped clear up he and his spoot claim. 

At this point with 45 min left I am willing to move to JC. Verb has games where he doesn't post much IIRC. JC not questioning/commenting either, just 2 votes for Verb looking back.

UNVOTE

VOTE JC

You do remember correctly.  I used to post in the top half of games, but those days are gone.  Now I'm here for the lulz and shooting 80 in his face, which always are the same thing.

My apologies for forgetting about the game, I'll be more attentive now that I had a panic moment and then rushed to the site as I remembered I was in the game, lol.

I have to coach my daughter's basketball team at 6pm, so I'm leaving work in a few minutes.  If the DL is 5:30, I'll be in my car at the time.

I'm not moving my vote, but I'll pop on after practice via phone to see what the deal is.  I could potentially move to JC as while he might be a little more active than me (not much), he's being lazy and lazy is scummy.

28 minutes ago, Stark said:

2 low post count players and deadline looming. I voted Nolder to see his and the games reaction to see if it helped clear up he and his spoot claim. 

How was this supposed to clear anything up?

What, did you think Nolder was gonna be like, "Oh, no I have 1 vote on me! I better reveal myself now"?

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

How was this supposed to clear anything up?

What, did you think Nolder was gonna be like, "Oh, no I have 1 vote on me! I better reveal myself now"?

no i didn't expect nolder to say much it was more for the rest of the game... nolder did react quite heavily though.

you are the beneficiary of his claim so not much for you to consider maybe, but for me it's odd. As we discussed early there could be a special role that he has but it was way early on D1 for him to do that, so you see the oddity there, right?

1 minute ago, Stark said:

no i didn't expect nolder to say much it was more for the rest of the game... nolder did react quite heavily though.

you are the beneficiary of his claim so not much for you to consider maybe, but for me it's odd. As we discussed early there could be a special role that he has but it was way early on D1 for him to do that, so you see the oddity there, right?

I can see a few reasons for Nolder to do what he did. Being derpy is only one of them.