Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yes but according to CTM that makes Nolder likely town. Me trying to clear it up once and for good makes me scum. 

not what i sad fatfoosa

All i said is i never really bought the claim but it isn't alignment indicative

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This reads like scum trying to fence sit with a little touch of OMGUS. I love how he is parroting CTM with how bad it was asking Leelou if he was confirmed. That scenario was a huge distraction, town has to clear up distraction and scum makes them. I need to look closer at Nolder because he actually made this distraction but Spooty went along with it. Spoot is scum, CTM very well may be scum. 

I actually called you on that before CTM did. Your lie doesn't detract from how awful that was.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:47 PM, The Crusher said:

@Leelou Is this dirty beaver confirmed town?

On 1/20/2020 at 3:58 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Disgusting. ^Knows the mod can't confirm.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, CTM said:

I like my crusher vote. This reeks of trying to appear confused / helpful townie. 

80 taking it as a goof I agree 100% with. I find it odd given when it occured and who made it to have any other reaction than nolderp derping. Crusher did try and play it off initially but the quick 180 to asking the mod was gross, like one of those vegan meatballs hes been stuffing ilhis fat face with since new year.

Lk and stark are # 2 and #3 for reactions that seemed odd to me but both are more inline with thier meta, stark took it serious right away which is pingy, he takes everything seriously historically so it dilutes the ping a bit. Still the babe in the woods routine isnt sitting well. 

Lk's omg this is so crazy it might actually work almost seemed envious of the crazy, which fits his meta but still weird again for taking it at face value. Big part of me thinks he'd be less trusting of the info if town, normally a bit paranoid that one.

Top 3 - crusher, stark, lk

Consider yourselves fos'd

4 hours ago, CTM said:

So you didn't believe he had confirmed you as town and decided to inject more stupidity into the game to prove the guy confirming you as town was lying?

I was entertaining the idea in my mind that he could scum, so I was trying to piss him off into calling me an a$$hole or something. Which he did.

In my experience town Nolder is more likely to get angry and call someone an a$$hole. His eventual response seemed townie.

Re: Crusher asking mod

Ya it was pointless but I'm not reading it as scummy.

How often do we all do things just to try to put on a show for each other or fit a person's that's been crafted or even just set up a running joke.

I'm not going to hold it against anyone for voting Crusher for the whole thing but I didn't read it as anything more than weird and silly showmanship.

He probably just thought it was flippant and funny in the moment.

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Re: Crusher asking mod

Ya it was pointless but I'm not reading it as scummy.

How often do we all do things just to try to put on a show for each other or fit a person's that's been crafted or even just set up a running joke.

I'm not going to hold it against anyone for voting Crusher for the whole thing but I didn't read it as anything more than weird and silly showmanship.

He probably just thought it was flippant and funny in the moment. 

No, he's about tripled down that it was a serious inquiry.

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, he's about tripled down that it was a serious inquiry.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It was neither flippant or showmanship. I didn’t feel like going to see if Leelo mentioned it in the opening scene so I asked to clear it up. Nothing more nothing less. 

Mmmm

Dunno what to think.

I'm pretty convinced it's Stark and 80 but if it wasn't a joke it's not really a good look.

Idk, I'll reserve judgement for now.

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It was neither flippant or showmanship. I didn’t feel like going to see if Leelo mentioned it in the opening scene so I asked to clear it up. Nothing more nothing less. 

The opening scene is 2 whole sentences.

Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

You've been talking about CTM for days and now you switch to Spoot.

Why?

I’m guessing 80 may be scum. He tries to slow play it but he gets too excited because his 30 years of  Pussy famine has made him devoid of any patience. 

Im gonna unvote and read . 
unvote