Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I don’t mind modding, but I’m starting to question if this should continue. I feel like you guys had ample time but this is the second random. 

True, but that's part of the game - if we can't agree on a lynch, we need to assess how much of that is driven by scum.  I'm ok with it.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Sounds like a you problem ?

And YOU sound like Cory.....

*ducks*

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes but you haven't cleared any townies now have you.  

Actually, I've liked both Stark and CTM, have said as much, and have also tried to steer the lynch away from Stark multiple times.

If I'm wrong and Stark is scum, shame on me....but I was clearing as best I could at the time without any other info.

Also, GFY.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Actually, I've liked both Stark and CTM, have said as much, and have also tried to steer the lynch away from Stark multiple times.

If I'm wrong and Stark is scum, shame on me....but I was clearing as best I could at the time without any other info.

Also, GFY.

I was making fun of Nolder.  

The fighting was hot and dirty, but no one could get it up. The end of the day was a tease and disappointment, just like Verbal’s sex life. 

As everyone was saying, this normally doesn’t happen to me, a hornet buzzed in and stung Stark in the neck. 20 seconds later, he dropped dead from an allergic reaction. 

Stark, the Creeper - scum goon is dead. 

It is now night, please get in all night actions within 24 hours. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was making fun of Nolder.  

Heh, that whooshed right over my head.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Verb's defense of Stark noted.

He's now my #1 target to die.

Holy **** what an awful way to identify a target.  I defended scum and was wrong, and that makes me scum?  Think that through.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Leelou said:

The fighting was hot and dirty, but no one could get it up. The end of the day was a tease and disappointment, just like Verbal’s sex life. 

As everyone was saying, this normally doesn’t happen to me, a hornet buzzed in and stung Stark in the neck. 20 seconds later, he dropped dead from an allergic reaction. 

Stark, the Creeper - scum goon is dead. 

It is now night, please get in all night actions within 24 hours. 

Thank you for  modding Leelou. I’m just catching scum while these guys jerk one another off . Love you 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Once again @CTM is to blame.  

51 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yep, it's twice now.

I don't think i made any promise this time. Was in a meeting that ran long with a lawyer being paid by the hour. . grr on multiple fronts