Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

39 minutes ago, Leelou said:

The fighting was hot and dirty, but no one could get it up. The end of the day was a tease and disappointment, just like Verbal’s sex life. 

As everyone was saying, this normally doesn’t happen to me, a hornet buzzed in and stung Stark in the neck. 20 seconds later, he dropped dead from an allergic reaction. 

Stark, the Creeper - scum goon is dead. 

It is now night, please get in all night actions within 24 hours. 

haha.. well it looks like CTM didn't ruin everything this time.

30 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Holy **** what an awful way to identify a target.  I defended scum and was wrong, and that makes me scum?  Think that through.

That alone, no, but when I add that to those two really scummy posts of yours, it adds up to you being my 1# choice. Plus, it was never really clear to me why you thought Stark was town. Seemed out of the blue.

And, in case I die tonight, I wanted my #1 read out there.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

The fighting was hot and dirty, but no one could get it up. The end of the day was a tease and disappointment, just like Verbal’s sex life. 

As everyone was saying, this normally doesn’t happen to me, a hornet buzzed in and stung Stark in the neck. 20 seconds later, he dropped dead from an allergic reaction. 

Stark, the Creeper - scum goon is dead. 

It is now night, please get in all night actions within 24 hours. 

35 minutes ago, Stark said:

anigif_sub-buzz-28336-1484687210-2.gif.1ea3633dc26687e898de62b51a6ecebc.gif

Nice.

GG Stark. Not the best scum game ever but it wasn't the worst either.

Honestly you had most of the game on your side imo even despite the votes.

Just bad luck of the draw with random. Until next time.

ZVplcIi.gif

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Leelou said:

I don’t mind modding, but I’m starting to question if this should continue. I feel like you guys had ample time but this is the second random. 

I would have hammered one of the 2, 4pm deadline is rough when I'm in office. 

That alone, no, but when I add that to those two really scummy posts of yours, it adds up to you being my 1# choice. Plus, it was never really clear to me why you thought Stark was town. Seemed out of the blue.
And, in case I die tonight, I wanted my #1 read out there.

He had a series of strong townie-like posts on D1. I noted as such in my re-read. It wasn’t really out of the blue.

Credit where it’s due: If not for the random Stark would have fooled at least 2 players entering D3.

Nice.

GG Stark. Not the best scum game ever but it wasn't the worst either.

Honestly you had most of the game on your side imo even despite the votes.

Just bad luck of the draw with random. Until next time.

ZVplcIi.gif&key=a62d6d114651a82682416423b44e16b76f58755ee5ce6b2174392ef233756de8

This is the proper kind of take to have, not the garbage Spoot is spewing currently.

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He had a series of strong townie-like posts on D1. I noted as such in my re-read. It wasn’t really out of the blue.

Credit where it’s due: If not for the random Stark would have fooled at least 2 players entering D3.

Yes, Verb has had some townie-like posts, but so did Stark.

Verb not even willing to lynch Stark in the face of random was a bad look. If Stark had played a clean game, I'd understand it, but he didn't.

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah yeah you did this on D1 too.

Leave the unearned chest pounding to me. It’s not your strong suit.

Not a Dylan fan, huh?

39 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was talking about Stark’s posts, not Verbal’s.

Ah, gotcha, nvm then.

Dracula gorged himself all night at the human feast. Satisfied, he started to glide home when he was accosted. ?‍♂️ failed to hypnotize his assailant and he was stabbed through the heart. A look of shock and horror crossed his face before he turned to dust. 

Crusher, Dracula ?‍♂️ vanilla town, is dead. It is now day, with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Dracula gorged himself all night at the human feast. Satisfied, he started to glide home when he was accosted. ?‍♂️ failed to hypnotize his assailant and he was stabbed through the heart. A look of shock and horror crossed his face before he turned to dust. 

Crusher, Dracula ?‍♂️ vanilla town, is dead. It is now day, with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. 

Fear the prince of fatness...

522E0A54-F723-4EC5-BD41-61F4199725B8.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I don't trust any of you, but I'm not going to rush out and vote today.  

Spoot ended up late on the Stark train.  With D2 headed for a random, I don't think he had a real incentive to bus.  

CTM remains in the cross-hairs, with Verbal as a new candidate (for me at least).  

If Nolder has been scum, I tip my hat.  I don't foresee any situation where I vote him today.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:15 PM, Spoot-Face said:

People not moving their vote off a "confirmed townie" is gross.

FoS Stark and Crusher.

I suspect as much from 80 because he's gross

On 1/21/2020 at 10:02 AM, Stark said:

Uh. I opened the game with a vote on you spoot. its not like i voted you after your shady "quick to lynch" 80 vote. 

I haven't change my vote because as of right now there is not a strong enough reason for me to do so. 

As I said yesterday I liked crushers vote on you after your switch to 80 because of how you did it. 80's whole not voting Verbal to start the game is not forgotten and his bullsh*tting excuses are meta. Nolders confirming you is another weird ass way to start a game.

Verb and JC could post a bit too. 

Early interaction between Spoot and Stark.  Stark keeps his vote on Spoot but lists off several others he'd be willing to switch to.  

Not sure if there is anything there to go on to suggest a Stark/Spoot team.  But its early in the analysis....

On 1/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, CTM said:

I like my crusher vote. This reeks of trying to appear confused / helpful townie. 

80 taking it as a goof I agree 100% with. I find it odd given when it occured and who made it to have any other reaction than nolderp derping. Crusher did try and play it off initially but the quick 180 to asking the mod was gross, like one of those vegan meatballs hes been stuffing ilhis fat face with since new year.

Lk and stark are # 2 and #3 for reactions that seemed odd to me but both are more inline with thier meta, stark took it serious right away which is pingy, he takes everything seriously historically so it dilutes the ping a bit. Still the babe in the woods routine isnt sitting well. 

Lk's omg this is so crazy it might actually work almost seemed envious of the crazy, which fits his meta but still weird again for taking it at face value. Big part of me thinks he'd be less trusting of the info if town, normally a bit paranoid that one.

Top 3 - crusher, stark, lk

Consider yourselves fos'd

CTM is the first player to question Stark based on his initial reaction to Nolder's claim.  I wish this could tell me something about CTM, but it simply doesn't.  He could have been getting out ahead of things to distance OR this could have been an astute town observation.  

On 1/21/2020 at 10:58 AM, The Crusher said:

This is a very logical progression and I stick by my vote. It’s hardly confusing, rather straight forward. CTM is forcing it here. 

Crusher had CTM as one of his top scum choices for a while this game.  Have to keep this in our back pocket.  

On 1/21/2020 at 12:27 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I believe I’m still sitting at L-1 from the looks of it?

Well, all righty then. My reveal is....

Nothing. My offer is nothing. Including the fee for the gaming license, which I’d appreciate you all putting up yourselves. GFY’s.

Just FYI, since @Nolder is still alive, this was a subtle signal I was sending that he may understand.  He repped me for the post at the time.

I remember Nolder once saying a long time ago that you should never reveal if you'e Vanilla Town until you absolutely have to.  I don't listen to much of what he suggests as far as Mafia strategy goes.  But I did pay attention to that, as it made sense.

I'm VT.  

On 1/21/2020 at 12:49 PM, Stark said:

okay, fos'd

I read Crushers "hey lee is spoot confirmed" comment as completed being facetious and condescending. I didn't take it as him being serious. Feels like you're reaching a bit... or stoned 

Stark goes after CTM here.  Basically the first real FOS he makes in the game.  

On 1/21/2020 at 1:06 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Oh, a confirmed townie isn't a good enough reason for you? I feel like Town-Stark would give pause, and at least remove his vote from a confirmed townie, because, you know, what if it's the truth?

Not a good look for you.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:19 PM, Stark said:

no one is confirmed anything. 

would town spoot say, what if it's the truth? 

On 1/21/2020 at 1:26 PM, Spoot-Face said:

"What if it's the truth" is from your point of view, Stork-butt.

^^^ Good look for Spoot here from this interaction, I think.  If scum this would have been Spoot going out of his way to question Stark's reaction to Nolder's claim.  I don't think this reads as an interaction between teammates.  If it is, hats off.  

On 1/21/2020 at 1:47 PM, The Crusher said:

Damn...Stark is basically the dark night at this point. RIP @JiF

On 1/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, The Crusher said:

Oh,I thought you were playing. Just changed your name to Stark. 

Just wanted to point this out, since Crusher was doing an awful lot of chest-pounding in the wake of Stark's flip.  He had you fooled too, at least for a bit!  

• Post of the Week 2

On 1/21/2020 at 1:47 PM, Spoot-Face said:

There are things such as Day Cops, and there are a lot of roles I'm not aware of.

Leelou is a veteran of Mafia. She knows, like, everything.

I'll forgive this derp of yours, because it's very possible you've never seen a Day Cop in your short, toddler-equivalent life in Mafia.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:06 PM, Stark said:

i suppose that could be possible. i've yet to see it, in my short toddler equivalent life in teh mafia.

On 1/21/2020 at 2:10 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Don't suppose nothing. Educate yourself

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

On 1/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, Stark said:

anything.... 

yes, I am aware there are many roles that I have not seen. I do not spend time scouring the mafiscum wiki to research every possible role/situation. As I said I have not seen a role with this in all the games I have played. 

On 1/21/2020 at 2:32 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Now you know its exists.

You're welcome.

Spoot "educating" Stark on Mafia roles.  Again, this doesn't read as teammate interactions.