Monster Mash Mafia - Game Thread

Leelou

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don’t have a “Classic” scum tell. I’m unpredictable and that’s why, every once in a while, I have an elite level scum game, and also why you guys try to off me every single D1.

Not complaining, just sayin’.

I enjoy this dance we do.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don’t have a “Classic” scum tell. I’m unpredictable and that’s why, every once in a while, I have an elite level scum game, and also why you guys try to off me every single D1.

Not complaining, just sayin’.

^ classic 80 scum tell - denying he has a classic scum tell

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

This is so crazy that he may actually try and put his neck out and bluff it because it’s just so nuts to do this early 

You don't have to do what I say but remember it for later when I get to gloat about how right I was.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

People not moving their vote off a "confirmed townie" is gross.

FoS Stark and Crusher.

I suspect as much from 80 because he's gross

Uh. I opened the game with a vote on you spoot. its not like i voted you after your shady "quick to lynch" 80 vote. 

I haven't change my vote because as of right now there is not a strong enough reason for me to do so. 

As I said yesterday I liked crushers vote on you after your switch to 80 because of how you did it. 80's whole not voting Verbal to start the game is not forgotten and his bullsh*tting excuses are meta. Nolders confirming you is another weird ass way to start a game.

Verb and JC could post a bit too. 

So nolderp.. I read his post and follow up  initially as early game stupidity but I see hes digging in and sticking to it a day later.

Im still not convinced this isnt nolderp being a derp but either way, no reason to be voting spoot at this point. Atleast the game has started. Going to look at initial reactions. 

18 hours ago, The Crusher said:

@Leelou Is this dirty beaver confirmed town?

I like my crusher vote. This reeks of trying to appear confused / helpful townie. 

80 taking it as a goof I agree 100% with. I find it odd given when it occured and who made it to have any other reaction than nolderp derping. Crusher did try and play it off initially but the quick 180 to asking the mod was gross, like one of those vegan meatballs hes been stuffing ilhis fat face with since new year.

Lk and stark are # 2 and #3 for reactions that seemed odd to me but both are more inline with thier meta, stark took it serious right away which is pingy, he takes everything seriously historically so it dilutes the ping a bit. Still the babe in the woods routine isnt sitting well. 

Lk's omg this is so crazy it might actually work almost seemed envious of the crazy, which fits his meta but still weird again for taking it at face value. Big part of me thinks he'd be less trusting of the info if town, normally a bit paranoid that one.

Top 3 - crusher, stark, lk

Consider yourselves fos'd

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Nolder said:

Spoot not doing much with his newfound status is upsetting as well.

Not sure what you expected the pea brained little rodent to do, what little gray matter he has seems to be devoted almost entirely to toilet humor and locating a ukranian bride.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

I like my crusher vote. This reeks of trying to appear confused / helpful townie. 

80 taking it as a goof I agree 100% with. I find it odd given when it occured and who made it to have any other reaction than nolderp derping. Crusher did try and play it off initially but the quick 180 to asking the mod was gross, like one of those vegan meatballs hes been stuffing ilhis fat face with since new year.

Lk and stark are # 2 and #3 for reactions that seemed odd to me but both are more inline with thier meta, stark took it serious right away which is pingy, he takes everything seriously historically so it dilutes the ping a bit. Still the babe in the woods routine isnt sitting well. 

Lk's omg this is so crazy it might actually work almost seemed envious of the crazy, which fits his meta but still weird again for taking it at face value. Big part of me thinks he'd be less trusting of the info if town, normally a bit paranoid that one.

Go suck a giant dick you heathen. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

22 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm down with lynching 80. He seems to draw scum a lot.

unvote

vote 80

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This is an awful vote. unvote

vote spooty

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Spoot

Awful vote plus putting me at L-1? Yikes.

I’ll accept the OMGUS accusations if it means we just caught a scummy beaver.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

19 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

People not moving their vote off a "confirmed townie" is gross.

FoS Stark and Crusher.

I suspect as much from 80 because he's gross

15 hours ago, Leelou said:

No one is confirmed anything except sexy bitches

This is a very logical progression and I stick by my vote. It’s hardly confusing, rather straight forward. CTM is forcing it here.