Jump to content
RutgersJetFan

Brady and Marc Davis in the same building

Recommended Posts

Tonight’s hot take:

At tonight’s McGregor fight in Vegas. Dana White said after the fight that if Brady is ever going to play anywhere but Boston he’s going to do everything he can to make sure it’s in Vegas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been saying this to my friends lately.  
 

Not so much because Brady wants to play in Vegas but because having a big draw on a new location is important to build the base.  

plus Vegas will also be about tourists going. Again, seeing Brady will a draw as well. 
 

lastly. Their QB is pretty expendable. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CurtMart said:

I’m sure Brady told her. 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm naive but what could Dana White do to lure him to Vegas? Are they friends or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Maybe I'm naive but what could Dana White do to lure him to Vegas? Are they friends or something?

Oiled up wrestlers

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Maybe I'm naive but what could Dana White do to lure him to Vegas? Are they friends or something?

I don’t know how to put this, but he’s kind of a big deal. People know him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Surprising to see Brady and RJF enjoying an event centered around sadistic homoeroticism. 

 

5A421ECE-9A8E-4B42-A361-57FF46B5FF72.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CurtMart said:

I’m sure Brady told her. 

No Dana White is a guy he’s the wannabe Vince McMahon who is the commissioner of wannabe less entertaining WWF that suburban white guys watch because they think it makes them dangerous 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I’ve been saying this to my friends lately.  
 

Not so much because Brady wants to play in Vegas but because having a big draw on a new location is important to build the base.  

plus Vegas will also be about tourists going. Again, seeing Brady will a draw as well. 
 

lastly. Their QB is pretty expendable. 

Plus I think Vegas is one of the few markets Giselle is willing to move to 

 

She ain’t moving to some podunk city

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don’t know how to put this, but he’s kind of a big deal. People know him. 

Interesting.  He seems like a dickwad.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Interesting.  He seems like a dickwad.

He’s King of the Dickwads. And he’s just the type of dickwad that would actually put an absurd amount of time into something like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

He’s King of the Dickwads. And he’s just the type of dickwad that would actually put an absurd amount of time into something like this. 

Oh I don't doubt that but what I am missing is what is the angle?  Just cross promotional purposes of Brady being in UFCs back yard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Plus I think Vegas is one of the few markets Giselle is willing to move to 

 

She ain’t moving to some podunk city

 

What makes you say that? She moved to Boston...

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Oh I don't doubt that but what I am missing is what is the angle?  Just cross promotional purposes of Brady being in UFCs back yard?

He’s from Boston and has been tight with Brady and the Pats as an organization since forever. Also a prominent figure in Vegas. Also a slimeball, albeit a brilliant slimeball, that would absolutely be all over helping something like this happen. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetPotato said:

What makes you say that? She moved to Boston...

 

8EF880F3-5FC4-4AE7-B203-6367A83B6B71.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No Dana White is a guy he’s the wannabe Vince McMahon who is the commissioner of wannabe less entertaining WWF that suburban white guys watch because they think it makes them dangerous 

Punctuation.

Helping present stupid remarks intelligently, since the beginning of language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I’ve been saying this to my friends lately.  
 

Not so much because Brady wants to play in Vegas but because having a big draw on a new location is important to build the base.  

plus Vegas will also be about tourists going. Again, seeing Brady will a draw as well. 
 

lastly. Their QB is pretty expendable. 

He’s also likely going somewhere that can support him opening up more TB12 places. Vegas makes a looootta sense on that one. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Surprising to see Brady and RJF enjoying an event centered around sadistic homoeroticism. 

I wonder if, for them, it was a happy ending?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Plus I think Vegas is one of the few markets Giselle is willing to move to 

 

She ain’t moving to some podunk city

 

Who would want to raise their kids in Vegas?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Oiled up wrestlers

Who JoeWillie?

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I wonder if, for them, it was a happy ending?

That’s none of your god damn business. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Vegas is a draw for Brady/Giselle. It's a tacky tourist town and the Raiders aren't close to winning. If he leaves the Pats, the Chargers feel like a slam dunk to me. Good enough that he can win and LA is the perfect town for them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

He’s from Boston and has been tight with Brady and the Pats as an organization since forever. Also a prominent figure in Vegas. Also a slimeball, albeit a brilliant slimeball, that would absolutely be all over helping something like this happen. 

Yep.... Brady, Dana White are both friends of Trump. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve golfed together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Who would want to raise their kids in Vegas?

Vegas is a large city it isn’t just the strip and it’s way preferable to most midwestern podunk markets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I don't think Vegas is a draw for Brady/Giselle. It's a tacky tourist town and the Raiders aren't close to winning. If he leaves the Pats, the Chargers feel like a slam dunk to me. Good enough that he can win and LA is the perfect town for them.

People from all over the world go to Vegas and it’s got plenty of upscale clubs and resorts you act like it’s Branson, MO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Who would want to raise their kids in Vegas?

The hundreds of thousands of SEIU hotel and restaurant workers. Gotta go where the jobs are for some. Brady..... not so much.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...