Sam Darnold High School Highlights

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

Also if you gave darnold Kelse, hill and those rbs, maybe his stats would be nicer.  But in fairness mahomes is the best young qb in the nfl and if he wins the super bowl, he’ll be considered the best qb in the league period if he isn’t already.

I honestly can't come up with an argument that says Mahomes isn't flat-out the best QB in the league right now.  Young, old, fat, thin.  Don't matter.  Rodgers at his best would be the only real competition at this moment that I can think of but Rodgers doesn't seem to bring his A-game as often as he used to.  Maybe injuries or lack of talent.  Hoping he pulls it out today and finds his groove for the SB so it's a fun game.

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don’t believe it. Maybe can’t hold his jock in a ton of other aspects but I haven’t seen many at ALL better throwing on the run.

Nobody EVER threw the ball on the run like Mahomes, Vick said he wished he could throw like that, and Vick was the best I ever saw prior.

On 1/19/2020 at 7:53 AM, nico002 said:

I think it’s obvious that I love Darnold and his potential.

I DO however fear that we are asking him to think too much out there. I think he’s good at that, but... I think he has the potential to be the best QB in the NFL if we build an offense that just lets him play through his instincts. He’s the most accurate on the move thrower I’ve ever seen, we HAVE to be able to maximize that skill.

Just to clarify though, I don’t want him running the ball like in this video. Just have him play free. 

Basically Sam just needs to master his midichlorians, harness the force and voila.....best QB in the league. This makes sense, especially when you consider the one common trait of all great QBs is they are notoriously awful thinkers during live game action.

As long as we can hammer out a contract with George Lucas as QB coach this should work out nicely.