AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wait, you don’t EAT the rabbit?

sh*t, that’s right, you all aren’t from Mississippi.

disclosure: we don’t actually do that either. Stereotype joke.

Never had authentic southern Brunswick Stew than, have you?  Made with chicken and/or pork today, but the real stuff was with rabbit and other small game, anything else that was brought back after a day of hunting.

• Upvote 1

KC over Tennessee in a big way, People have fallen in love with Bama Beast mode Henry but when KC is up by 10 points early that will go out the window.  Even if Tenn holds in there a bit KC wills core and Tenn cannot come back if you ask me.

SF over the Packers, SF defense will smother the Packers and after a thorough beating once again Rogers will be fellated by everyone and their dog for bravely dragging the packers this far all by himself and the Packer coach and management will be blasted.

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm kind of rooting for the 'State Farm' Bowl outcome today.

Image result for rodgers mahomes commercial

Two best QBs in the league (when Rodgers is on his 'A' game).  It could be an amazing shootout.  And for now, I'm kind of pulling for Reid and Mahomes to get one.  

Me too, Rodgers is an overexposed douche but the game could be fun and Id like to see KC smoke them

4 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm kind of rooting for the 'State Farm' Bowl outcome today.

Image result for rodgers mahomes commercial

Two best QBs in the league (when Rodgers is on his 'A' game).  It could be an amazing shootout.  And for now, I'm kind of pulling for Reid and Mahomes to get one.  

100 years of the NFL Super Bowl 1 Chiefs-Packers. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Many of my friends eat deer meat and are hunters. BUT most deer are loaded with ticks so who wants to eat meat infested with ticks. Not me. 

No thanks. 

Carry on. 

I’ve never seen a deer loaded with ticks, if they do have ticks it’s safe to eat and their meat is a hell of a lot healthier then farm meat that’s load with fat, growth hormones and antibiotics. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

I’ve never seen a deer loaded with ticks, if they do have ticks it’s safe to eat and their meat is a hell of a lot healthier then farm meat that’s load with fat, growth hormones and antibiotics. 

I have seen many deer loaded with ticks and to each is own. Enjoy 

20 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My wife went into NYC to see a play, she said don't eat yourself into a food coma today.  :rl:

Haha! Similarly, my hot wife (who lives in Canada) is competing in a beauty pageant in Dubai today and she told me not to do too many crunches because she doesn’t want our Sofia Vergara-looking au pair to desire my seed more than she already does! ? 

• WTF? 1