joewilly12

AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

A603-A924-2-BB8-4158-8-E9-D-87-C7-FFD869

Time for little pregame. 

SAR I

What's the O/U on how many cans you drink before kickoff?

Titans have played as good as you could have asked them to in the 1st half, and there's a real good chance they're trailing by 4 at half.

9 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah why would they think that? The first time they played the Chiefs destroyed them by -3

That game was week 10 at Tennessee and Patrick Mahomes first game back after missing 3 weeks from a dislocated kneecap in week 7. I remember that game, because I picked the Chiefs to cover, and they got beat. Anyone who saw what a well oiled machine the Chiefs offense was last weekend in Arrowhead vs the Texans shouldn't have expected the Titans to stop the Chiefs offensively today. 

Just now, CTM said:

No. I've repeatedly said that the key to getting to SB's is getting first round byes and hosting playing off games.

+1

Just now, Losmeister said:

it was always about LIMITING them as much as possible...

and THAT kinda PI is total BS. its an underthrown ball an dthe O player HAS TO PLAY THRU THE DEFENDER.

hate that rule. BS

The Chiefs don't even need a field goal kicker. They just score touchdowns. 

If the Chiefs somehow have to punt on this drive, which I don't expect them to, I hope they kill the clock with the delay of game and false start back to back plays. 

Conklin saying his goodbye to Tannehill. He's saying, "it was a good run Ryan, but I'm going to the Jets."

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Is Kermit drinking "the fix" drink. 

He's drinking tiger blood and WINNING!

State Farm nailed it picking Rodgers and Mahomes for their commercials, because they're both going to be in the Super Bowl  this year. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Some calling it "the NFL fix"

Anyone saying it's a fix can take off the foil hats. Mahomes won that game today. Now let's see if the Packers can win. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

Ok ladies and gents. Who ya got? 

I got Packers. 

Packers here.

Rodgers has got to get the ball out of his hands faster than that. He's squeezing the air out of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

This game is over. It was fun fellas. Gonna finish the Hernandez documentary on Netflix. 

9 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Sherman just shut Revis up quickly. 

**** Sherman. He's a bitch too. Revis may be salty but he's right about Sherman. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Sherman has been to, and will win more SBs than Revis could ever dream.... and he is a Stanford graduate that can spell and use proper grammar when talking sh*t. 

Sherman like Revis has 1 ring and isn't winning another one. Mahomes is going to roll the 49ers.

Just now, JTJet said:

We will see. 

You will see more of what Adams did to one step slow Sherman. Mahomes is not going to be a statue in the pocket like Rodgers. Gonna be a long day for your boy.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company