joewilly12

AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

Just now, Losmeister said:

we can have diff opinions, man. tru day..  where being jets fans will evr get us? lord knows

So we cool? 

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I notice a curious absence of people bashing Gase due to the amazing awakening of Ryan Tannehill on this thread. 

Hmm, wonder why that is. Something must have changed the narrative in the late few hours. 

Yes, it's the fans fault that adam gase keep on producing bottom 5 offense year after year 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I think the actual lesson is Ryan Tannehill was never really having a career resurgence and could never be counted on to make meaningful plays even if few and far between.  

And Derrick Henry couldn't carry them to a win without Tannehill making plays.  Some thought he could.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Not if they get a lead before halftime because they get the ball to start the 3rd.

this offense can easily take over the game before Tennessee even sees the ball again 

I was wrong, and the KC defense showed up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, fusionCA said:

Yes, it's the fans fault that adam gase keep on producing bottom 5 offense year after year 

Look I didn’t want Gase here I admit that.  However I think great times are coming soon, keep the faith man. Let’s go Jets!!! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And Derrick Henry couldn't carry them to a win without Tannehill making plays.  Some thought he could.  

I think more than anything the Titans oline has killed them 

12 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Tony Romo is the best thing that's happened to the broadcast booth in the last 20 years. 

You're high. 

Best since John Madden in the 80s and 90s

Ok this is wild.  That pivotal 3rd and short where the Titans were called for a hold, the flag was thrown immediately at the snap.

Whatever he threw his flag for, he didn't call, and then someone on the crew went with a holding.

The Chiefs are the better team, but this has been a very poorly officiated game.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Ok this is wild.  That pivotal 3rd and short where the Titans were called for a hold, the flag was thrown immediately at the snap.

Whatever he threw his flag for, he didn't call, and then someone on the crew went with a holding.

The Chiefs are the better team, but this has been a very poorly officiated game.

Jesus Christ.

Really weird how the best QB in the nfl is in the SB. I just don't get it

• Upvote 1

Enjoy Gase-lovers.  You’ll all be screaming for that f cking clown to be fired by November 

Just now, CTM said:

Really weird how the best QB in the nfl is in the SB. I just don't get it

Wait 3 hours and the 2nd best will join him 

Just now, Philc1 said:

Enjoy Gase-lovers.  You’ll all be screaming for that f cking clown to be fired by November 

Who loves Gase?  I admit I’m a positive fan but I never wanted Gase here

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That needs to be explained to someone and it just reeks of pre determined even it up calls.

• Upvote 1

"Lamar Jackson is revolutionizing the league.  Pocket passers with a little mobility are a thing of the past."

SAR I

I was really rooting for the Titans but the KC offense is just loaded at every position that’s it’s almost impossible to stop.  I felt the turning point was the Titans last offensive drive before the half. Poor blocking and play calls 

Just now, Beerfish said:

That needs to be explained to someone and it just reeks of pre determined even it up calls.

Btw the holding call was correct  but the flag was up in the air before the holding 

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Who loves Gase?  I admit I’m a positive fan but I never wanted Gase here

Basically nobody, maybe SAR. Some people don't understand that there are more options besides hate him/love him.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lesson reinforced for those of you who thought the Titans would win this one: pure Ground n Pound only takes you so far. Apparently the AFC Title game is the cap on that ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Tannehill is the clone of Mark Sanchez, great running game and defense he looks good. Sanchez got to 2 championship games, where he was exposed also. When Henry is rushing for 150 yards and they win the game, Tannehill has to just not turn it over. He hadn't passed for over 100 yards in their 2 playoff wins. Today he had to perform to a championship QB, and he proved he is not one. Lets stop the annointment of Ryan Tannehill as a great QB.

• Upvote 2

Yea that’s mahomes not the WR getting so open there wasnt anyone within 10 yards 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

"Lamar Jackson is revolutionizing the league.  Pocket passers with a little mobility are a thing of the past."

SAR I

5% alcohol talking..........how many have you had today. 

Just now, SAR I said:

SAR I

If Mahommes does not run for 60 yards and a td this game would be entirely different.

• Upvote 1