AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Really weird how the best QB in the nfl is in the SB. I just don't get it

Isn't it sort of ironic you were scoffing at people making snap judgements about certain plays as it relates to overall performance of players and you make a post about how good Mahomes is immediately after  he threw a TD to someone without anyone within 10 yards of him?

1 minute ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Eh guess ground and pound isn’t back. 

Air it out baby! Trade Bell and load up on WRs!

Eventually, the G&P team runs into a team that can score in the air and then they don't have the QB to go toe-to-toe.

Same for the Vick team, they run into a team that can contain the scrambling quarterback, and then the scrambling quarterback can't lead a comeback with his arm.

We're building the right way.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Isn't it sort of ironic you were scoffing at people making snap judgements about certain plays as it relates to overall performance of players and you make a post about how good Mahomes is immediately after  he threw a TD to someone without anyone within 10 yards of him?

Big picture approach:  Mahomes is elite no matter how you slice it.

Small picture approach:  Nitpick every little play that doesn't demonstrate Mahomes' awesomeness while ignoring the big picture.  

15 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The Titans knocked off the two most hateable franchises/fanbases in the NFL en route. So far as I'm concerned they should be handed the Lombardi after today.

Fine by me.  But meanwhile the torch has been handed to Mahomes, and its fun watching the Jamal Adams/Darnold fanboys scramble to discredit him.  

50+ TD's last year.  A Super Bowl berth this year.  What more does the kid need to prove to these guys?

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Am I wrong? No one is saying the guy isn’t the best QB in the league, but the dick sucking over average plays needs to stop. 

Actually there have been several people saying that in this thread.

One in particular said Mahomes would only be 17 % as good in a Jets uniform.

17 %.  

Meaning they don't think he'd be the best QB in the league here or close to it.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Actually there have been several people saying that in this thread.

One in particular said Mahomes would only be 17 % as good in a Jets uniform.

17 %.  

Meaning they don't think he'd be the best QB in the league here or close to it.  

He wouldn’t, that’s a fact. He’d be throwing to Ryan Griffin and Demarius Thomas instead of Kelce and Hill.