AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

You seem to be the person that brought Darnold and Adams into the argument to begin with, then conversely turn around and bitch about it. 

no. there are a handful of posters who CONSTANTLY make remarks about HIGH LEVEL QBS teamates in an effort to massage their own egoic attachments to Sam Darnold's and his status of currently being a bottom 5 QB in the NFL. and prop up their belief that Sam is actually on the same level as they.

its tiresome. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's discrediting Mahomes whether you admit it or not.  Saying he would only be "17 %" of the QB here means that 83 % of his success is due to external factors.  

He's a special QB who would win anywhere.  It's OK to acknowledge this.  Especially now that the kid is headed to the SB.  Just appreciate the young greatness we're witnessing.

You cant be seriously taking my 17% remark to heart. It was a joke and an arbitrary number thrown out tongue in cheek. 

Special, yes never argued that once, win anywhere, no. The NFL isnt set up like that. 

You can turn a blind eye to 15 Pro Bowlers and a Hall of Fame Coach that he came to play with all you want. 

His exact quote just now post game 

....  "I'm so lucky I have ALL THESE WEAPONS" 

straight from his own mouth. 

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

no. there are a handful of posters who CONSTANTLY make remarks about HIGH LEVEL QBS teamates in an effort to massage their own egoic attachments to Sam Darnold's and his status of currently being a bottom 5 QB in the NFL. and prop up their belief that Sam is actually on the same level as they.

its tiresome. 

Not really.  Pretty much everyone is in agreement that Mahomes is terrific.  But pointing out that he has a great team too is not a bad thing and you should not take offense 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Gase excuse mongers:

Monday "How can you expect Gase to win with a lousy QB like Tannehill!"

Tuesday "How could you expect Gase to win when Tannehill was hurt all the time!"

Wednesday: "How can you expect Gase to win with a lousy QB like Tannehill!"

Damn you bring the Gase crap anywhere 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

its tiresome. 

Ok I get that. 

But from what I saw in this thread, that wasnt the case. 

I never even mentioned Darnold in any of my comments. Just simply stated the situations of each teams Pro Bowlers and coaching situations over the 3 years surrounding Mahomes coming into the league, and how that compares to what Mahomes would have faced on our team. 

Not sure how that pertains to Darnold nor Adams one iota. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

Ok I get that. 

But from what I saw in this thread, that wasnt the case. 

I never even mentioned Darnold in any of my comments. Just simply stated the situations of each teams Pro Bowlers and coaching situations over the 3 years surrounding Mahomes coming into the league, and how that compares to what Mahomes would have faced on our team. 

Not sure how that pertains to Darnold nor Adams one iota. 

This 

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Gase excuse mongers:

Monday "How can you expect Gase to win with a lousy QB like Tannehill!"

Tuesday "How could you expect Gase to win when Tannehill was hurt all the time!"

Wednesday: "How can you expect Gase to win with a lousy QB like Tannehill!"

Now the Gase/Tanny meaningless fake story line can finally die. Thank god

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Not even sure I understand your point what snap judgement do you think I was making? I only posted this after the TD because it locked the game and meant KC was going to the sb. I wouldve posted the same thing if it was a 60 yard run by the rb.

I dont need a single pass to affirm Mahommes is good we've now had 2 years of HOF level play to show that.

I explained what I meant in responding to Jetsfan80 if you care to read it.

I didn't mean you are making a snap judgement on your opinion of Mahomes.

I just thought it was humerous that you gave someone the business for posting immediately after Mahomes made a a subpar play to kind of highlight their point, but then he makes an average play to a wide open receiver and you immediately chime in with "best QB in the league" post.  

12 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You cant be seriously taking my 17% remark to heart. It was a joke and an arbitrary number thrown out tongue in cheek. 

Special, yes never argued that once, win anywhere, no. The NFL isnt set up like that. 

You can turn a blind eye to 15 Pro Bowlers and a Hall of Fame Coach that he came to play with all you want. 

His exact quote just now post game 

....  "I'm so lucky I have ALL THESE WEAPONS" 

straight from his own mouth. 

OK you got me.  I thought you were being serious.  Level 10 troll job.