AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

Fake Announcer Voice Joe Buck's enduring love affair with Aaron Rodgers is too goddamn much. This is far and away the worst broadcast team working in any sport, spare when Buck ruins baseball. Just babble babble babble AARON RODGERS AARON RODGERS AARON RODGERS say nothing substantive. Booger even with the flubs at least sounds like a pleasant guy and occasionally shuts the f___ up long enough to let you watch the game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Overrated by who? How can a 13-3 team who made it to the NFC Championship game be overrated? They just don’t match up well with San Fran. That was evident in the regular season. 

Easy division plus 1 game with 6 TDs inflated Rodgers and the Packers. Week to week they won, but not all that convincingly. I understand e should have it so good, but I had to watch this crap every week. It was like they played Kotite's Jets every week. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I think the Titans will be in the QB market this offseason. Don’t take them out of the Brady sweepstakes either.

I agree, I think that makes a lot if sense but I'm not sure 44 yo Brady is much better than Tannenhill

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Overrated by who? How can a 13-3 team who made it to the NFC Championship game be overrated? They just don’t match up well with San Fran. That was evident in the regular season. 

They had a point differential of 66 points, which is not much for a 13 win team. They won a ton of close games. Regression is likely next season.