joewilly12

AFC/NFC Championship Games Thread

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

What's the O/U on how many cans you drink before kickoff?

Image result for drunk jets fan
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It took me forever to find it, I think I got the last case in all of New Jersey.  You should have seen all the high school girls checking me out at the local beer distributor. 

SAR I

That’s cause you drive a BMW

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It took me forever to find it, I think I got the last case in all of New Jersey.  You should have seen all the high school girls checking me out at the local beer distributor. 

SAR I

SAR I, they were only hoping that you’d buy booze for them, nothing else.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Crimson King said:

Sad part is that after today it will be a long long time until watchable football again (sigh)

Worst time of the year for me is from end of the football season until March madness.  Miserable depressing weather.  Can't get into regular season college or NBA hoops.  I will watch some hockey, but that about it.  Once March Madness starts, then baseball is right around the corner, and the draft, weather getting better and all is looking up.  But these next two months are tough to get through.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

Worst time of the year for me is from end of the football season until March madness.  Miserable depressing weather.  Can't get into regular season college or NBA hoops.  I will watch some hockey, but that about it.  Once March Madness starts, then baseball is right around the corner, and the draft, weather getting better and all is looking up.  But these next two months are tough to get through.

A friend of mine calls this the "Sports Void" 

• Upvote 2

Tyreek with the tried and true dog peeing move to start. Class. 

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Now that is more like it no stinking veggies to sully a master piece.  And no.....I do not count a good colesaw as being a veggie.

28 minutes ago, Lith said:

Its 72 degrees in south California and I will be in Malibu all day tomorrow...

• Like 1

Im not sure how to feel about Gase after that drive

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, CTM said:

Im not sure how to feel about Gase after that drive

Ryan folded on that 2nd down throw. What was he looking at!?

9 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Its 72 degrees in south California and I will be in Malibu all day tomorrow...

Yup.  It may be cold here, but at least the earth doesn't move. 

Was that a brand new Baker commercial? 

I really hope the Chiefs win today.  Don't want to have to sort through all of the Tannehill/Gase threads we are likely to have on this board over the next two weeks if the Titans should win.

Although then we will have two weeks of Adams/Mahomes threads.  Not sure which is worse.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

INT definitely on Gase.

edit: will be overturned.  still Gase's fault

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

I really hope the Chiefs win today.  Don't want to have to sort through all of the Tannehill/Gase threads we are likely to have on this board over the next two weeks if the Titans should win.
Although then we will have two weeks of Adams/Mahomes threads.  Not sure which is worse.

Adams/Mahomes threads are more fun for me. I vote for those.
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

ive said this before but if we let bell go id love to go after henry. doubt they let him go tho

Perhaps if we offer them Gase? I'm sure they'd like an innovative genius offensive mind to pair their young stud QB.

Just now, Lith said:

Oddly enough, I'm rooting for the Titans in part so I don't have to hear about Mahomes.  

1 minute ago, Lith said:

I'll simplify it all:

if Tannehill does well:

Majority view - Gase constrained him and his offense scheme sucked in Miami thanks to Gase

Minority view - Gase developed him and here is the outcome

if Tannehill does poorly:
Majority - Tannehill sucks.

Minority - It wasn't Gase's fault in Miami

• Upvote 2

Its 19 degrees in Arrowhead as we speak and the crowd noise is working against the Chiefs D. 

Tannehill and Gase are both MEH..   whether that changes for either or both? wtf knows...

ive said this before but if we let bell go id love to go after henry. doubt they let him go tho

I would go after Henry even if we didn’t let Bell go. Bell is either done or the Jets OL sucked or both.