Rivers/Chargers parting ways

47 minutes ago, King P said:

Where did I say the INTs weren't his fault? I said he wasn't the problem with that team despite all the INTs. Clown response

No, the fact that the Bucs have a piss poor O-Line with a terrible run game is the biggest problem with that offense. Not to mention a terrible defense. Basically has the put the team on is back because they can't stop any opposing offense and can't protect a lead for sh*t. Put him on a team like the Titans and his INTs would be cut in half.

You know how we complain about Darnold having to deal with a crappy O-Line. Winston has had to deal with that his whole tenure in Tampa Bay. Plus not having a defense. Outside of his receivers, Tampa Bay has failed to really build around him. That's why they're a trash organization

I don't know if I am the clown but I am laughing at you for sure. simple youtube search. heard "Winston with time" on a few of these from the commentators.

26 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Wait a minute, why are we supposed to be cutting out tomatoes?

There has been a new line of thinking with diet and nutrition with respect to completely cutting nightshades out of your diet. Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant...etc. Supposed links to inflammation and autoimmune stuff but my understanding is the science is hella inconclusive on it. Brady has been a big proponent of it and credited it for his longevity, which is the biggest crock of sh*t I have honestly ever heard from an athlete.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

I don't know if I am the clown but I am laughing at you for sure. simple youtube search. heard "Winston with time" on a few of these from the commentators.

I actually wasn't referring to you, but ok since you want to go there.

The stats speak for themselves. Simple Google search. Winston took 47 sacks this season. Only 3 more QBs took more sacks. Matt Ryan, Kyler Murray, and Russell Wilson all with 48.

Screenshot_20200122-150558_Chrome.jpg

On 1/20/2020 at 4:41 PM, jetsons said:

I can see the Raiders making a play for Brady... Would mean instant sellout seasons & more & would also be closer to his modest home in LA... 

620-TomBradyHouse-012513-jpg_201136.jpg

plus Vegas is Tax Free... not that he needs more but it is his money why not keep it.

Disgusting. I hate excess. 

Maybe we’ll get the double whammy. Rivers in NE and Brady in LA

• Upvote 1

Not sure if posted already ...

Los Angeles Chargers quarterback

According to Next Gen Stats, when under pressure, Philip Rivers threw just four touchdown passes against 10 interceptions. Only Jameis Winston had more pressure picks with 11. How about on passes with 2.5 seconds or more to throw, to help approximate a lower-pressure situation? Rivers threw 10 touchdown passes against 15 interceptions -- again, second-worst to Winston (17). And of Rivers' 15 picks on those slower-developing plays, nine of them came when his receiver had at least 3 feet of separation at time of release.

• 1 month later...