Jump to content
More Cowbell

The misery for Pat fans continues

Recommended Posts

He threw for 77 yards but facts are facts

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Didn't Brady win 2 bowls since the trade? 

Yes, that was why there were videos  of Pat fans burning Brady's  Jersey after they lost to Tn. They are so appreciative  of those. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Didn't Brady win 2 bowls since the trade? 

Shhh ... you’re going to ruin a fun story with facts like that.

 

22 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Yes, that was why there were videos  of Pat fans burning Brady's  Jersey after they lost to Tn. They are so appreciative  of those. 

Pics?

Because I know a lot of people from that area, and Tawmey is like a god to Them.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Shhh ... you’re going to ruin a fun story with facts like that.

 

Pics?

Because I know a lot of people from that area, and Tawmey is like a god to Them.

Google it on you tube lazy.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If the pats fans are experiencing misery what do the jets fans experience?

Anticipation!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DLJ said:

He threw for 77 yards but facts are facts

Lmaoo those kinda numbers made Tannehill a god around here for 2 weeks. Wonder where all his worshipers vanished too ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Yes, that was why there were videos  of Pat fans burning Brady's  Jersey after they lost to Tn. They are so appreciative  of those. 

Spoiled brats rarely appreciate anything. There are 10- 30 year old Pats fans who literally know nothing but the dynasty.  Their perspective on football in general is a way off. 

 The point being made that somehow retaining Brady over Garopollo was a mistake that the Pats regret is just silly when they won two more rings since the trade.  Two Superbowl wins man. What does it take to call a move a success these days? 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah but I'm pretty sure they all got to keep the pretty jewelry and trophy. Until that changes, we are just gonna have to deal with the idea that they have to more championships since the Jimmy G trade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Spoiled brats rarely appreciate anything. There are 10- 30 year old Pats fans who literally know nothing but the dynasty.  Their perspective on football in general is a way off. 

 The point being made that somehow retaining Brady over Garopollo was a mistake that the Pats regret is just silly when they won two more rings since the trade.  Two Superbowl wins man. What does it take to call a move a success these days? 

When Goropolo took over for Brady, he ran that O like he was born to play it. That O was scoring points and a lot of them. I think Goropolo even though he was not asked to do too much yesterday  proved he can get a team over the line. 

Do you really think there was no chance that he gets the Pats just as far as Brady?

If Goropolo  was still on the Pats, I think I would be very depressed. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If the pats fans are experiencing misery what do the jets fans experience?

How does it change the fact that the Pats let go of a QB who is in the SB two years later while the QB they held onto might be taking his declining, bottom of the league game out west.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats fans are about to become as rare as the Dodo Bird

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

yeah but I'm pretty sure they all got to keep the pretty jewelry and trophy. Until that changes, we are just gonna have to deal with the idea that they have to more championships since the Jimmy G trade. 

Who cares.  The pats are gonna suck big time next year if Brady leaves

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

They traded away a SB QB to keep Brady. 

What a great day today is. 

THAT'S supposed to be misery?!

1) He hasn't won it yet and 2) with how-ever-many-RECENT-rings-they-actually-have, I think it's more "mild irritation".

Misery is watching the Giants and Patriots play after a 50-year wait for my own team. Didn't they play that game in the Meadowlands?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, phill1c said:

THAT'S supposed to be misery?!

1) He hasn't won it yet and 2) with how-ever-many-RECENT-rings-they-actually-have, I think it's more "mild irritation".

Misery is watching the Giants and Patriots play after a 50-year wait for my own team. Didn't they play that game in the Meadowlands?

Would it be misery if Goropolo was black? Judging from your other posts, that seems to be the benchmark. 

  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If the pats fans are experiencing misery what do the jets fans experience?

Well Pats traded for a 2nd rounder a QB that is is the SB, and Fins traded for a 2nd rounder I believe Tannehill who was in AFC Title game. We at least never stupidly did either of those when you have the QB and send hiom away only to see great success with other teams.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Would it be misery if Goropolo was black? Judging from your other posts, that seems to be the benchmark. 

Misery is having someone axe me something that stupid. benchmark this dick!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Point is Brady is unsigned, over the hill and running on fumes. JG could have been BBs ticket to continue annual contender status for the next 10 years........... but they let him get away because Kraft has a boner for TB and over ruled the HC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

When Goropolo took over for Brady, he ran that O like he was born to play it. That O was scoring points and a lot of them. I think Goropolo even though he was not asked to do too much yesterday  proved he can get a team over the line. 

Do you really think there was no chance that he gets the Pats just as far as Brady?

If Goropolo  was still on the Pats, I think I would be very depressed. 

I really don't know. No one does. There's certainly no guarantee that he does. Brady has the magic. It's not any QB that can pull off what he has.  It's just really hard to be disappointed with 2 Super Bowl rings and a trip to the playoffs in the past 3 seasons. Jimmy G is getting to the playoffs/ Superbowl for his first time. The Pats with Brady are two championships deep in that time. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

How does it change the fact that the Pats let go of a QB who is in the SB two years later while the QB they held on to might be taking his declining game out west.

Cause they went to 2 more SB while that QB was out for the season and there is no guarantee he is going to win the SB or ever go back to one

 

And side note: if you watch the 9ers play this year, he is not doing much to help them win...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Who cares.  The pats are gonna suck big time next year if Brady leaves

Who cares? there's a conversation going on ova heeya.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Cause they went to 2 more SB while that QB was out for the season and there is no guarantee he is going to win the SB or ever go back to one

 

And side note: if you watch the 9ers play this year, he is not doing much to help them win...

 

TB may very well come back and play well again for NE but JG is a very good QB and you saying otherwise is just sour grapes. SF was nothing without him after he got hurt last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

TB may very well come back and play well again for NE but JG is a very good QB and you saying otherwise is just sour grapes. SF was nothing without him after he got hurt last year.

Sour grapes for what??? There is no hate for Jimmy G..hello he was drafted by NE, so why would i hate him. Just speaking facts 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garapalo with a stellar 75% completion rate yesterday.  (And did you know that if you spell the QBs name the way I did and do a spell check it wants to put in paralegal?)

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Would it be misery if Goropolo was black? Judging from your other posts, that seems to be the benchmark. 

Don't post **** like this. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ghost_in_pads02 said:

Cause they went to 2 more SB while that QB was out for the season and there is no guarantee he is going to win the SB or ever go back to one

 

And side note: if you watch the 9ers play this year, he is not doing much to help them win...

 

And what would be different for Brady and:or the Pats if the trade didn’t happen?  What’s the point?

He has a better chance of going back than Brady.
But really, in a couple of weeks could have same number of sb wins as Brady since the trade.
And a chance to go to a whole lot more.  Brady has no chance, is done while JG has a career ahead of him

Donr cry 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...