Sarge4Tide

Tweets / Info from the Senior Bowl

14 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Lots of players that keep showing up on the compute mocks I have been running.

Would like to see if any of these 2nd tier pass rushers stand out.

Oline of course and big Wr's, I want at least one b ig Wr on this team, a guy that can go out and get 50/50 balls.  Every QB in this league throws them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Also, even though this player has been injured the last two seasons, if he remains healthy this week it will show that he is now durable

Agreed.  I love the Senior Bowl and being able to see these kids work out, but the hyperbole that comes out of this week from all of these “experts” is nauseating.  They change their draft projection of a kid from rep to rep during workouts.  First he’s a 3rd rounder, now he Looks like a 1st round, then it’s he might not be draftable...Lol.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Also, even though this player has been injured the last two seasons, if he remains healthy this week it will show that he is now durable

Every seasoned scout knows one week stands as the perfect test to know if a player can stay healthy or not over the span of 10+ years.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Interested to see KJ Hill - think he could be a steal if he drops to the 3rd - don't think he is a #1 but think he could help Sam 

The draft could align to the Jets needs if they do not get MacIdziked 

One of the top 3 OT with #11 or trade down would be my vote - let the draft fall 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Excuse my laziness, but were any members of last year's South team contributors on SF this year? Either team? 

10 minutes ago, slats said:

Excuse my laziness, but were any members of last year's South team contributors on SF this year? Either team? 

Deebo Samuel

4 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed.  I love the Senior Bowl and being able to see these kids work out, but the hyperbole that comes out of this week from all of these “experts” is nauseating.  They change their draft projection of a kid from rep to rep during workouts.  First he’s a 3rd rounder, now he Looks like a 1st round, then it’s he might not be draftable...Lol.  

Horse race draft reporting. This whole thing is a 4-5 month long industry now. If the niche reporters treat the stories as ever-changing it keeps you reading every day. Reality is the draft is a very long and boring process that just serves to weed out a small handful of guys. We already know for the most part who is going where. Ever watch the combine? It's brutal, yet somehow they get tons of people to tune in.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Deebo Samuel

Lol, yeah, he certainly counts. 

43 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Interesting.....4 edge guys rated in top 10, 7 in the top 30. We still need one, or two.😁

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Sounds like a Mac pick. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, slats said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

The Top 60 (for those who don't click links)....

2041447601_ScreenShot2020-01-20at7_46_06PM.thumb.png.f3aa143949fb90905cd6de55e44011b9.png

474730623_ScreenShot2020-01-20at7_46_26PM.thumb.png.05235f90d307f6dcfbee539e0b5a9835.png

694214589_ScreenShot2020-01-20at7_46_42PM.thumb.png.dd90e71a3de0e8bb48d2e1262f3fd6a4.png

three tackles & a center ranked in the 19-26 range ... should be right in that 2nd round pick wheelhouse!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I don't think I've ever been annoyed by something so trivial as this writer abbreviating Safety as "SAF" and not "S".

You should be more annoyed about someone coming out with a Top 60 list on January 20th.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Life said:

Love Collin Johnson . Hook em !

Never liked Collin Johnson even when he was healthy. Maybe someone can find that thread from a couple of years ago since it's pretty spot on.

13 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Deebo Samuel

No one knew he'd be really good until they got an up close & personal view 😉. Damn I wanted that guy on the Jets. 

6 hours ago, RobR said:

Never liked Collin Johnson even when he was healthy. Maybe someone can find that thread from a couple of years ago since it's pretty spot on.

He was injured for part of this year but he has looked slower this year than he did last year.  His draft stock would have been higher last year, this year he’s been lost in the incredibly deep WR class.  Will be interesting to see him this week, but his best move might be to transition to a move TE and find a role there.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Target this beast 4th round

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, RobR said:

You should be more annoyed about someone coming out with a Top 60 list on January 20th.

I think it's only for the guys at the Senior Bowl, not the entire draft.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The Top 60 (for those who don't click links)....

2041447601_ScreenShot2020-01-20at7_46_06PM.thumb.png.f3aa143949fb90905cd6de55e44011b9.png

474730623_ScreenShot2020-01-20at7_46_26PM.thumb.png.05235f90d307f6dcfbee539e0b5a9835.png

694214589_ScreenShot2020-01-20at7_46_42PM.thumb.png.dd90e71a3de0e8bb48d2e1262f3fd6a4.png

3 of the top 5 are DL you say?