Bill Callahan to coach Browns OLine

Maxman

13 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I remember when John Dorsey was a genius who would set the Browns right, and hiring Freddie Kitchens was GENIUS because....continuity...and...words. .......lol

yup results can be different on the field and that is what matters in the NFL

Dorsey did acquire some talent - something us Jets fans have not experienced in over a decade

10 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I wish we could even have a reason to have such statements surrounding the Jets. 

We can't even go that far. 

Your undying love for a completely unlikable team that is far more often than not even worse than the sorry Jets is certainly..... interesting.

Particularly in this case, considering the head coach they just fired after a mere one season was immediately proven to be a substantially worse choice than the guy they already had who is currently running the Jets' D.

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Your undying love for a completely unlikable team that is far more often than not even worse than the sorry Jets is certainly..... interesting.

Particularly in this case, considering the head coach they just fired after a mere one season was immediately proven to be a substantially worse choice than the guy they already had who is currently running the Jets' D.

And yet, the Jets are still a trash organization from the top down. 

Nothing you said changes that. Jets fans bathing in the failures of other historically trash franchises is comical. 

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

And yet, the Jets are still a trash organization from the top down. 

Nothing you said changes that. Jets fans bathing in the failures of other historically trash franchises is comical. 

I can understand the bitterness for the guy who was an embarrassment to fandoms everywhere and has since watched it blow up in his face in the most glorious of fashions.

Sorry if you're resentful that everyone else around here possesses the ability not to bandwagon jump to a somehow even laughably sh*ttier franchise.

9 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I can understand the bitterness for the guy who was an embarrassment to fandoms everywhere and has since watched it blow up in his face in the most glorious of fashions.

Sorry if you're resentful that everyone else around here possesses the ability not to bandwagon jump to a somehow even laughably sh*ttier franchise.

And YET, the New Jersey Jets are still a sh*t franchise. 

There's no need to apologize. I'm having more enjoyment watching football these past seasons ever since taking a piss on that bandwagon that has continuously proven not to be worth much of anything to the point of not even producing entertaining football even when they lose. It's now just 3 hours of bland football, on top of losing.

This is not resentment, it's a breath of fresh air. You should try it. I atleast see potential in whatever the heck the Browns are trying to do, which makes following it "fun". I have no opinion on JD, so outside of him there is nothing happening with this Jets organization that makes me feel like they're next in line now that the Pat's dynasty is coming to a close. Rather the contrary, it seems like Gase wants to go from having the worst team in the afc east with the Dolphins to the worst with the Jets. 

In all honesty, since taking a step back from this sh*t franchise in order to be able to enjoy the sport overall, I've come to see how toxic this team has made their fanbase. Your resentment comment....just projection. Believe me, I understand. 

That's what happens when you're continuously inhaling the fumes from that dumpster fire burning atop that now pissy bandwagon.

This franchise will get loyalty when it deserves it, and any fan who has a problem with that can go kick rocks and chew bubble gum.?

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

And YET, the New Jersey Jets are still a sh*t franchise. 

There's no need to apologize. I'm having more enjoyment watching football these past seasons ever since taking a piss on that bandwagon that has continuously proven not to be worth much of anything to the point of not even producing entertaining football even when they lose. It's now just 3 hours of bland 

This is not resentment, it's a breath of fresh air. You should try it. I atleast see potential in whatever the heck the Browns are trying to do, which make following it "fun". I have no opinion on JD, so outside of him there is nothing happening with this Jets organization that makes me feel like they're next in line now that the Pat's dynasty is coming to a close. Rather the contrary, it seems like Gase wants to go from having the worst team in the afc east with the Dolphins to the worst with the Jets. 

In all honesty, since taking a step back from this sh*t franchise in order to be able to enjoy the sport elsewhere, I've come to see how toxic this team has made their fanbase. Trust, that resentment comment....just projection. Believe me, I understand. 

That's what happens when you're continuously inhaling the fumes from that dumpster fire burning atop that now pissy bandwagon.

This franchise will get loyalty when it deserves it, and any fan who has a problem with that can go kick rocks and chew bubble gum.

Yikes. Someone’s in their feelz again.